The simFlight Network Forums

FEELTHERE ANNOUNCES THE LATEST GENERATION OF ITS TOWER! SIMULATOR - TOWER!3D

FeelThere_Vic

This forum is one of the first things I check in the morning before I head out the door for work at 5:45am.  I just know that one day SOON the 'Buy' button will work, & suddenly I'll be calling in sick :mrgreen:​

Avwriter, my guess is that they won't do any release on Friday due to possible support issues over the weekend.  Of course, this is just MY guess.  Maybe Vic and company will throw that theory out the window; won't hurt my feelings by disproving it  :razz:

Who knows?  To me, the tone of Vic's message seemed to indicate he expected to proceed as soon as they received a positive response from their distributor.

My guess is Steam.  I don't plan on buying it on Steam so if it is ready to go from their www.feelthere.com website, I'd love to get it right now

From their 1st post in this thread: 

Tower!3D will be available on PC from Steam, www.atcsuite.com andwww.feelthere.com when released in the Spring.

More information about Tower!3D, including pricing and release date, will follow soon.

So yes, official word from Feelthere regarding Steam.  All we need now is the official word to 'Buy' and download Tower3D!

From their 1st post in this thread: 

Tower!3D will be available on PC from Steam, www.atcsuite.com andwww.feelthere.com when released in the Spring.

More information about Tower!3D, including pricing and release date, will follow soon.

So yes, official word from Feelthere regarding Steam.  All we need now is the official word to 'Buy' and download Tower3D!

oops, my bad.

Just thinking... if Steam is the distributor in question, then why wait for them?  I have seen plenty of developers release games on their own sites and then on Steam later.  Does Steam offer some incentive for those who release simultaneously?