The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D stops at 70%

Satch_999

RAM: 8 Gb

Installed the setup as administrator, ran the tower3d.exe as administrator.

Program won't go further loading than 70%

Attached the log file.

To me, the main problem is:"Failed to load 'C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll' with error 'The specified module could not be found."

The towerspeak.dll is in the correct folder.

game.log

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, I get to 70% and then stuck, my game.log tells me it's a problem with towerspeak.dll.

I've tried running the exe and batch as administrator, changing the permissions on the tower 3d folder to give everyone full control but no luck. Unfortunately can't attach my game.log file as it's 37kb but it contains many:

(Filename:  Line: 117)

Fallback handler could not load library D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/libD:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\libD:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/libD:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Failed to load 'D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll' with error 'The specified module could not be found.
'.

Fallback handler could not load library D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak
Fallback handler could not load library D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\libD:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Failed to load 'D:/Steam/SteamApps/common/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll' with error 'The specified module could not be found.
'.

Thanks!

19 hours ago, millettc said:

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, I get to 70% and then stuck, my game.log tells me it's a problem with towerspeak.dll.

I've tried running the exe and batch as administrator, changing the permissions on the tower 3d folder to give everyone full control but no luck. Unfortunately can't attach my game.log file as it's 37kb but it contains many:

'.

'.

Thanks!

What is your OS )bit included). We need the exact (Home, professional) version of your OS, please.

Same problem Towerspeak.dll

Run as admin, turned off firewall

Windows 10 64Bit

Failed to load 'C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll' with error 'The specified module could not be found.
'.

Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/libC:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/.\libC:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Mono/libC:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
DllNotFoundException: C:/Program Files (x86)/FeelThere/Tower 3D/tower3d_Data/Plugins/towerspeak.dll
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) TowerSpeak:SpeechSetVolume (single)
  at TowerSpeak.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)