The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjaycee

Duplicated afcads

I am noticing that if there is a duplicated afcad then MT6 does not create Traffic. I use UK2000 airports Vol 1-3 and I am trying to populate UK Military airbases with ai traffic.

I have for example EGDL Lyneham in UK2000 but if I leave the UK2000 EGDL afcad in place I get no MT6 military traffic. If i remove it I get plenty of MT6 military traffic.

My question is if MT6 does not have an afcad for a particular UK airbase does that mean I will see no military traffic? I have only a few airbases in UK that are not covered by a MT6 afcad and want to know how i could resolve that issue so that MT6 would populate the airbase with traffic.

If a third party airport is able to handle the military AI traffic I cannot judge, depends on the airport layout, if it has the right frequencies, military parkings etc. Which mayor UK air base is missing?

EGXT has an afcad in MT6. I also have EGXT in UK2000 but have removed the afcad. The trafficmiliitary.bgl shows flights leaving EGXT at 17.20 hrs. I have no military planes or traffic showing up. The schedule I use is Spring 2015.