The simFlight Network Forums

Hi, I brought this tool last night and i have downloaded and installed it, but i see all field strange and this make impossible to use the software. I have the lastest version and i'm using Windows 7 with .NET framework 4.0

Here some screen:

The issue:

toper_UI_issue.png

As it should be, according with the manual.

as_it_should_be.png

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by Server2000
image added

Dear Florian,

I am sorry for the late reply. This issue occurs when your system uses higher DPI resolution than standard-more than 96. At the moment the only cure would be to set your system to a lower DPI setting until I get a chance to re-codfe the form. I expect to release the update in the next 14 days or so.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Kind regards,

32 minutes ago, Florian Chiari said:

@nixdevelopment Thank you very much for the reply! A new version would be highly appreciated, given your monopoly on 733 Performance Software!

Greetings from Vienna!

I am working hard on bringing all my products to same standards. Unfortunately re-coding TOPER 777 took longer than expected and now 737NG and 737CL are next in line. I will do my best to fix this issue as soon as possible.

I love Vienna, had some good times there especially in Marts Strasse at a Bosnian grill place.

Kind regards,

On 31/07/2016 at 1:40 AM, nikita said:

What are the news about an update? Thanks

Layout issue has been resolverd. However some minor debugging is still being performed. You can expect an update by the end of this week.

Sorry for the delay.

Kind regards,