The simFlight Network Forums

Tower! 2011 AAL192 won't pushback

gervasio

Hi all,

I bought Tower! 2011 yesterday and I'm loving it... but I've just found something weird... at KLAX, AAL192 appeared and asked for instructions to departure, and when I instructed it to taxi, it wouldn't move... just to try things, I completed the taxi -> line up -> take off procedure, to what they replied successfully (and I saw everything noted on the card) but the plane wouldn't move.

I kept on controlling until another plane came for the same gate. I couldn't do anything to prevent a jam there.

Did I fail to do something? or is it just a glitch?

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, FeelThere said:

Do you have the log file for the session?

I do not, as I started a session after that... just for the future, I should include tower.log and game.log, right? I see tower.log empty and game.log contain all the commands spoken by the pilots and me (with details as to what routes they're planning to take)

Feel free to close / delete this post after replying (I'll get the email with your response). Sorry and thanks (I've now read the sticky :S)

I,ve had this happen before, have you edited the schedule file at all, worth checking you don't have two flights with the same flight number, if you  do just change one to 193 or something.

At least that  was the issue I had.

Gareth