The simFlight Network Forums

KPHL Traffic

Henrik Norgaard

I will like to share my traffic files for KPHL that works perfect, even with cargo traffic, I have made it with Schedule Creator 19 V1, so thx to the creator of that.

All planes go to the correct terminals, and expect to be busy, 900 flights are in there

Just unzip the file into the Tower 3D folder and enjoy

KPHL_traffic.rar

47 minutes ago, futureboy said:

One problem I have encountered is that you get a 500 point collision penalty if you try to take off from 9L and land at 9R at the same time, I have the Steam version so it will be months before Dovetail releases the hotfix..

Were they in the air when it happened?

The penalty looks like it occurs when both planes are on the ground. It is a "Runway Alert!" between AWE729 which is landing and RPA3359 which is taking off.

It may just be coincidental, but this has never happened with the default aircraft

yoEHMH8.jpg

I do have a couple hours or so invested in the SIM.

RickyJ

99DYB73.jpg

Edited by futureboy

I havent edited anyything in T3D, all still as supplied with fake airlines, I get penalties on pritty much ever take off or landing if there is another plane on another runway, even if its just lined up and not moving, even if the runways are no where near each other, like lax north and south runways.

My stats are so bad now i dont think i will ever recover when the alerts are fixed, will have to start from zero again!

Gareth