The simFlight Network Forums

MT 6.0b things to consider

Hi Burkhard,

I have noticed a few common themes coming through the forum that i hope at least can be looked at in the next update.

In MT6.0a in P3D V3 there are a lot of users who are having a ctd with a ntdll error even after disabling the military.bgl and upon further investigation have found that if they use 2012 schedules all issues dissapear but when they use the 2015 schedule it crashes. 

What Is different in the schedules code? Is it an aircraft that might be bugged for example?

Also can you ensure that there are some more BA A380s in the next schedule release at EGLL. Even at 55% there are none (i know i have already mentioned this)

Finally on the EGLL topic the traffic density no matter what displays BA traffic at ALL terminals and hardly any other airlines are represented. BA takes over the whole airport haha. 

Thanks for a cool product. Hopefully v3.3 has helped develop MT6 to make it an even better and optimised performance friendly product.

Thanks for your continued support of this product. It my first MT product and i am generally happy with it. Just a few niggles as you can see but apart from that good product.

Blessings

Duncan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking forward to the next version! Hopefully the aircraft lighting can be enhanced, because right now, you can barely see them at all, even at night. I really miss the aircraft lights using the A2A 3D Redux lights when I was using UT2 in FSX back in the day. Other than that I hope that in the next version that things can be further optimized, especially VAS usage. If you can somehow optimize the AI planes to use less memory, would be a miracle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...