The simFlight Network Forums

KLAX 6L-24R Problem

GKibby

Has anyone else had a problem with planes not taxing after landing on 6L-24R at KLAX since the last update? They taxi off the runway after landing but will not taxi to terminal. Sometimes the plane will taxi after a continue taxi command but sometimes they just sit there. WJA1243 would not move after landing. The log is attached. Also, the sunrise was in the northwest.

game.log

All aircraft will hold short of all runways now, so it will taxi and stop before 24l, you have to tell it to continue if clear.

I have noticed the very last turn off of 24R (or the first for 6L) the aircraft do not hold automaticly short of 24L/6R, so just bear that in mind.

Gareth

Here is another example with default aircraft. VAL458 would not move after landing. I gave it a taxi to terminal command and waited, a continue taxi command and waited, and then another taxi to terminal command. The plane still would not move.

game.log

Thank you for the help. Both my problems are solved. The northwest sunrise problem was caused by an extra set if files in the extensions folder. Sunrise is in the right place now.

The plane taxing problem was also caused by me. I usually let planes taxi off the runway and stop before giving taxi instructions. Doing this with the new setup works but sometimes there is a long delay before the plane moves after the CONTINUE TAXI command (maybe it is getting confused figuring out the taxi route). If I give the TAXI TO TERMINAL instruction before the plane stops, taxing starts soon after the CONTINUE TAXI command.