The simFlight Network Forums

MyTraffic in P3D v 3.3.5

cuevision

Hello to you all

After a long tim enow, I am switcheed to P3D v 3.3.5. And I managed to install MT in this version, because it has been recognized. However, I noticed that I have no MT6 traffic. I only see default P3D planes.

Any ideas what I have done wrong? I have attached an image on which I noticed an red error in the upper line. I have looked for the file where it is refeffering to, but can not find it and I do not know if this is the reason I can not get AI of MT enabled / visible.

thank you all in helping me out.

Best regards,

Ed

AI.PNG

The red message doesn´t have anything to do with the lack of MT traffic in the sim. It has to do with the capacity of compiling new traffics if you want to change something in it, like the historic traffics available in MT. SDK from P3Dv3.3.5 can provide the missing file mentioned. Anyway, read the MT manual is in order. It brings everything you need to know to do this.

About the lack of MT traffic, there are precise steps to install MT6a. The manual delivers what it´s needed. But in case you´re finding it diffcult here is another tutorial (for begginers) to install it: http://www.avsim.com/topic/483116-how-do-i-install-my-traffic-60a-for-prepar3d-v3/

Follow it step by step and you will see your MT traffic. I´m using it here in P3Dv3.3.5 and FSX Steam without any issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there; after some traffic issues, i bought new i7 pc with gtx980ti. I took Prepar3dv3 - june 2016 version, and i downloaded Mytraffic Professional version 6.

After some errors caused by naming direcory to Mytraffic 6, i changed to the new name (?) Traffic Professional, i had no planes, not one, only mine.

I uninstalled Mytraffic, because migration tool was on, i uninstalled migration tool and reinstalled MT, then the planes did appear, OK, but there was no movent active.

Now i putoff MT from secnery in P3D and turned back on the original planes from bgl file being renamed to off; and now to bgl again. Now everything is normal, some planes at the airport and some schedules are running, because i can observe moving planes, but these are the p3d original ones. When i recall all the settings as explained here with the complete guide, i can observe no planes and no movement, or planes, but still no movement. I did run the checklist from you guys, everything looks OK, still no movement. copied file from SDK, so anouncement in communicator is green now, still no mevement. Please help, lost already 50 hours of total time in trying...

As i told here, very frustrated, after buying MT in 2015 and MT pro in 2016 and lots of lost time,  i finaly  switched to WOAI.

Installed in no time with migration tool and the result is super !

500 of the most recent airliners of all addons and..... free !

• 2 weeks later...
On July 29, 2016 at 7:06 PM, Pluto7777 said:

As i told here, very frustrated, after buying MT in 2015 and MT pro in 2016 and lots of lost time,  i finaly  switched to WOAI.

Installed in no time with migration tool and the result is super !

500 of the most recent airliners of all addons and..... free !

Its really not that hard to install MYT 6 if you follow the instructions....

Jon

OK, but it stays difficult to accept that free addons (WOAI) take 10 minutes to install with very good results and for rather expensive addon (MYT6) you need to follow a difficult plan with lots of settings, taking lots of time, and after all the result is poor.

Logically it should be the reverse way: free addons take lots of work to install whilst the expensive addons are tuned for a smooth and automatic installation, addons are not ready to sell if users have to "rename" files, manually  change cfg's etc...

If you want something to just decorate your airports with traffic, then sure, WOAI will get the job done. However, if you want proper live/historic schedules and flawless integration with addon ATC programmes not to mention full support and updates then that's what you're paying for.

I do agree though, that the installation precedure for P3D (at least for version 3) is a nightmare. The instructions are anything but clear, and only for Elaine (Poppet) on the Avsim forums I'd still be trying to figure it out.