The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

US Airways ---> American Airlines repaints

The real life repainting of US Airways planes to American's new livery is progressing well:

http://hub.aa.com/en/jn/facelifts-for-the-fleet

If I have time, I might take a look at doing this myself for MyT 6. I haven't seen the RL repaints of the four AAL contractor operators, Envoy, US Airways Express, Piedmont and Air Wisconsin, but I will check for images around the Internet.

EDIT: I note that you previously updated the US Airways Airbus models. The USA Boeing models were easy for me to fix, because they had both a USA and an AAL livery. The exception was the USA B734, but the AAL B738 textures work more or less okay. Aside from the contract operators, the USA ERJ 190 has no comparable livery in MyT 6.0a, but it shouldn't be too hard for me to make one in Photoshop. The bulk of the work will be in changing all the four commuter airline  liveries. MyT 6 airports with airline gate assignments might also have to be updated from USA to AAL.