The simFlight Network Forums

GA slider not filling parking spots at 100%

chairflyer

On 8/20/2016 at 7:18 AM, chairflyer said:

Does anybody have any Answers  is there any support in here ?

I wouldn't hold your breath. I asked a very simple question almost 2 weeks ago and the thread still hasn't been approved. Even threads started after mine have been approved. Really poor support for paying customers. Avsim gives better support.

• 1 month later...

This again is a very complex question.

If you have the editor running, you can do the following:

Edit the airports that you want more traffic, and increase the scalar from 0.7 to 1.0 - than run a create schedules, files and traffic and you should see about 50% more GA aircraft.

But - this requires other airport nearby to be able to take the traffic.

If you want really a hell more, then you can do the following: rename MyTraffic\scenery\MyTrafficglobal.bgl to MyTrafficglobal1.bgl.

Than make a few minor changes to the database, like the one above, and run a create schedules, files and traffic. Now you should have all the GA traffic as it comes, plus the one you created now, so twice world wide.

Of course, you now will have issues with long queues, blockage of taxi ways - nothing simple ...