The simFlight Network Forums
BrianT

Missing Schedule times

Just installed the latest STB 3.2.1.15 and Whilst my flight shows the correct departure arrival time, all other flights just show ???

I'm running FSX-SE on Win10 and have UT2 installed as well. Any ideas chaps?

Regards

Brian

Hi Brian

Did you see this sympton even after perfoming ctrl-alt-s in the simulator to have UT2 send data to STB?

Thanks
Simon

Hi Simon,

So I've just gone back in to check to do as you asked and it's all fine now without me doing anything!

I'm going to lie in a darkened room for a bit and recant my sins, Apologies for wasting your time :(

Regards

and embarrassed Brian 

Not at all, I'm glad it's resolved and thanks for trying the update.  There are two rules I recall from the UT2 development effort:

1) It can take UT2 up to a minute of simulator time before it sets up any traffic in the simulator.

2) It can take another minute before it will send anything to STB

This allows all the asynchronous calls to be completed so UT2 knows exactly what's going on before talking to STB.  You can of course speed this up with simulation rate 4x!

Simon

Thanks for carrying on with the development, it's a shame so many other add-ons like UT2 have fallen by the wayside.

Back to my darkened corner

On 8/30/2016 at 1:37 PM, BrianT said:

it's a shame so many other add-ons like UT2 have fallen by the wayside.

I've just seen that the UT2 dev is back in the seat as it were, there is a 2016 schedule out and available now and I believe work on an updated UT2 is underway...Happy days!