The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Tillin

how to update navdata for facilities scenery

I was having a hard time getting KTPA updated per the 1609 airac in FSC. For some reason, FSC showed the old runway headings. I eventually figured out that it was reading the addon scenery database in P3D and getting runway info from My Traffic Pro's facilities scenery. When I deactivated MT-Pro and ran the FSC database manager again, all the runways were in agreement with the new airac. Now, the FMC in the Quality Wings 757 has the same runways as FSC. So, my question is - Does anybody know how to update the scenery navdata in My Traffic Pro?

Best is you supply us with an actual version of the airport, using ADE or similar.

Second best is you just reanme MyTraffic\scenery\BR2_KTPA.bgl to BR23_KTPA.bgl.passive-

Burkhard,

is there a way to bulk deactivate the airport BGL's in MyTraffic 6 for those of us with Orbx sceneries so it doesn't clash with the the obbx, and other payware bgl's?

Thanks

Normally it should be enough to put MyTraffic in scenery library below ORBX, provided the airports are written for FSX and not just FS9 airports.

Otherwise, remove the BR2_ICAO files from MyTraffic\scenery - than the handling of AI traffic is done by the other airports.