The simFlight Network Forums

FlightControlReplay Professional Edition is available on Simmarket

Flight Control Replay Professional Edition is a software that it permits to record and play flight situation in Lockheed Martin PREPAR3D, Microsoft FSX and Microsoft ESP with a various options. 

This new version Professional v3 have very useful features. 

Record FrameRate customizable, Start Record via custom User Altitude trigger.  Voice Command Recognition feature that it allows to speech commands  to Flight Control Replay .  Voice recording feature that it allows to record also your voice . 

When you play a flight situation previously recorded you can choose if play only flight situation or flight situation synchronized with your recorded voice.

Flight Control Replay main Features are:

-  New Engine for Surface Animations and Gears movements! (PMDG, Aerosoft,Wilco...)

- New Flaps, Gears , Spoiler animation movement for PMDG 737 products

-  Customizable Record FrameRate (FPS). User can now choose at which FrameRate want record flight situation. FPS allowed are from 0 to 99.

-Custom Altitude Trigger Value for Start Recording. User can choose at which Altitude (Above or Below) the system can start record flight.

-   Voice Command Recognition for all record and play features of FCR. Now you can speak to software and it records, play, go forward and go backward according with your voice command.

-   Record a flight situation and also your voice during flight.

-   Enable / Disable Voice recognition directly with a button in main User interface.

-  Load Previous Flight Situation before played a Recorded Flight (When double click Stop Button) (NEW!)

- XBOX ONE CONTROLLER Support (NEW!)

- ALL "ENGINES VARIABLES" RECORDED AND PLAYABLE (NEW!)

- ALL "TANK FUEL VARIABLES" RECORDED AND PLAYABLE (NEW!)

- PLAY RECORDED FLIGHT AS AI (SOON!)

- SURFACE DIAL Support (SOON!)

-   PREPAR3D or Flight simulator X Connection

-   Record a flight info with unlimited length (Aircraft model , position, heading, bank etcetc).

-   Export all recorded Flight situation for view it in Google Earth 3D and Google Maps 2D.

-   Simulation Variables recorded:

·        Plane Latitude

·        Plane Longitude

·        Plane Altitude

·        Plane Pitch Degrees

·        Plane Bank Degrees

·        Plane Heading Degrees True

·        Flaps

·        Gear

·        Brake Position

·        Engines Throttle Position

·        Fuel Tanks Level

·        World reference position

·        Airspeed  

·        Ground Altitude on instruments  

·        Sim On Ground

·        Smoke Effects

·        Main Exit effects (Opening/Closing)

·        RADIO NAV / COM / TRANSPONDER / OBS / ADF  (NEW!) 

·        INNER OUTER MIDDLE MARKER  (NEW!) 

·        CONCORDE VISOR NOSE HANDLE  (NEW!) 

·        ENG PROPELLER LEVER POSITION (NEW!) 

·        ENG MIXTURE LEVER POSITION (NEW!) 

·        PROPELLER RPM (NEW!) 

·        GENERAL ENG COMUSTION (NEW!) 

·        GENERAL ENG STARTER  (NEW!) 

·        GENERAL ENG GENERATOR ACTIVE (NEW!) 

·        GENERAL ENG THROTTLE LEVELER POSITIONS  (NEW!) 

·        ENGINE N1  (NEW!) 

·        ENGINE N2  (NEW!) 

·        Landing Lights, Strobes, Panel Lights  (PREVIEW)

·        ALL ENGINES PARAMETERS  (NEW!) 

·        ALL FUEL TANKERS REALTIME LEVEL  (NEW!) 

-   Play / Pause saved Recorded flight in original Flight Situation (if available).

-   Fast forward backward play.

-   Start flight from an entry point of a recorded flight that user can define.

-   User can choose sample rate for record a flight (6 times per second , 1 time per second, Custom Visual Frame per second, every 4 seconds and Automatic ).

-   Zoom In and Zoom Out flight simulator point of view from FCR client.

-   User can change camera view from FCR client.

-   Stop playback at any position to continue manually with FCR yellow slider.

-   Show time stamp inside Flight simulator during play.

-  User can define an hardware shortcut for start / stop recording, start / stop playing and forward and backward (this is useful if users use full screen FlightSim option)

-  User can choose custom file path where FCR put file with flight recorded (.FCR and all Microsoft Flight Simulator files attached)

http://secure.simmarket.com/fabio-merlo-flightcontrolreplay-professional-edition-fsx-p3d.phtml

Reviews:

FABIO MERLO - FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION FSX P3D

FABIO MERLO - FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL EDITION FSX P3D

*Verified Product User*
2016-12-24 18:49:40
A great software addon. Essential for users of P3D and FSX-SE that produce videos. Easy to use, and great support from Fabio.
My only tiny issue is when replaying footage, I don't seem to be able to hide of remove the replay overlay text.

*Verified Product User*
2016-11-24 18:18:05
Not actually a review as such, but just wanted say what a great addon this is. Finally, something to replace FSRecorder, thats current AND being supported. I understand there are some great updates coming for it too;-)
Many thanks Fabio for picking up the baton with this software!
Rated four out of five stars, and will make it five out of five as it improves I'm sure;-)

*Verified Product User*
2016-09-24 08:27:39
Finally a replay addon that works very well on P3D.
Works well with PMDG aircrafts.

EXTENDED REVIEW IN MICROSiM MAGAZINE N.278 MARCH 2017

Post-Flight Analysis
What to do with recordings? To review and comment on them, as with an educational debriefing tool, or to recall good times ... It is enough to launch a flight in FS X (no matter the plane and the place) FCRP interface and load a saved flight.
As soon as FS X switches to the recording and reproduces identically the flight, the manipulations, the angles of view. It is possible to change camera or zoom.
You can speed up playback or pause, advance, or rewind. To go further, FCRP includes a voice module (in English, not tested here) that starts the recording on an order given to the microphone.
It also allows you to automatically start a recording from a given altitude (above or below), and it can export
its results in KMZ format so that the routes are viewed in Google Earth.
It can even record audio from the software or from a third-party source, such as an instructor microphone.

PRO
Appreciated Simplicity of installation.
Discretion in the background.
Pedagogical character to analyze a flight after the fact.

FCRPMF.jpg.36e19ebf8c82131870670780dd2debce.jpg

LAST CHANGELOG (features added are already in main description above):

Build 3.0.1703.31:

-Added new XBOX ONE S CONTROLLER support for move timeline slider and / or map buttons for Play / Record / Stop / Pause features.
-Added more variables to record and play
·        ALL ENGINES PARAMENTERS  (NEW!) 
·        ALL FUEL TANKERS REALTIME LEVEL (NEW!) 
-Resolved bugs that prevent use Input Hardware for Device Button Shortcuts mapping.
-Resolved bugs in playing PMDG 737 / 747 Flaps, Ailerons and gears .
-Resolved a bug that prevent smoothness Playing Runway landing.

FOR COMMERCIAL VERSION (WITH HUMAN READABLE FILE RECORDED XML) PLEASE CONTACT ME at flightonfly@gmail.com

Requirements:

· All kind of Multicore CPUs

· Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows  Vista 32 / Vista 64 / Win7 (32 bit / 64bit)

· Net Framework 3.5 SP1 (or higher)

Hi Fabio

Could you advise if this software would be a good replacement for fsrecorder?  I use fsrecorder for making videos and also formation flying?  Would it be a good way of recording certain segments of flight (for instance take off and landing) for playback in the sim?

Many thanks for your help

Pete

hi pete ! I tell you that flightcontrolreplay it is a new way that it is forward a sime video recorder!! With flightcontrolreplay i record hundred of vars and i be able play it into simulator.... You can record your flight situation at every framerate you want .... I raccomand 60 fps also you are below this threshold... But it is your choice.

You can also record your voice ,for example when you talk with atc or copilot and you can talk to flightcontrolreplay using voice recognition embedded engine. If you speak RECORD word fcr start record , if you speech STOP.....ETCETC...

you can also set altitude TRIGGER FOR start or end your recording and you can also e,port in google earth your data!

fabio

Hello !

Thank you for your continue support in my FlightControlReplay Professional Edition.

I m thinking at useful new features for the future!

NOTE FOR COMMERCIAL VERSION . If you think use my FlightControlReplay in commercial acvitities please contact me.

For every questions i m always available to answer!

Thank you

Fabio

Fabio I purchased your program , it works fine , but if I try to assign a device (my joystick or any other) for shortcut it does not work ( does not show the button ) in the window, , I select the Joystick in the choose device window, press Assign and it highlights then press the joystick button and nothing..press confirm and nothing...

Jorge

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

This week i ll update FlightControlReplay Professional edition with a new update that it brings an initial support to FSX:SE ! and many other bugfix!

end of 2016 i ll release updated version that it brings a couple of interesting things that users ask me in this first period of lifecycle! ;-)

Fabio

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I sent now a new build of FlightControlReplay Professional to simmarket .

Build 3.0.1611.22:

-Performance improvments for Record/Play in Automatic Mode
-Performance improvments for Record/Play in FramePerSecond Mode
-Bug Fixes

Added Video in this topic for customer evaluation pourpose

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Build 3.0.1612.13:

 Airspeed NEW  Ground Altitude on instruments NEW  Sim On Ground NEW  Smoke Effects NEW  Main Exit effects (Opening/Closing) NEW
-Fixed Flaps and Gears and Spoilers animations played for PMDG.
-Bug Fixes in keyboard assignments.
-Bugfix for AI framework player (not public released)

Hi!

Build 3.0.1701.31:

RADIO NAV / COM / TRANSPONDER / OBS / ADF  (NEW!) 

·        INNER OUTER MIDDLE MARKER  (NEW!) 

·        CONCORDE VISOR NOSE HANDLE  (NEW!) 

·        ENG PROPELLER LEVER POSITION (NEW!) 

·        ENG MIXTURE LEVER POSITION (NEW!) 

·        PROPELLER RPM (NEW!) 

·        GENERAL ENG COMUSTION (NEW!) 

·        GENERAL ENG STARTER  (NEW!) 

·        GENERAL ENG GENERATOR ACTIVE (NEW!) 

·        GENERAL ENG THROTTLE LEVELER POSITIONS  (NEW!) 

·        ENGINE N1  (NEW!) 

·        ENGINE N2  (NEW!) 

·        Landing Lights, Strobes, Panel Lights  (PREVIEW) 

-Load Previous Flight Situation before played a Recorded Flight (When double click Stop Button) (NEW!)

-ALTITUDE TRIGGER FIX

-Bugfix for AI framework player (not public released)

Note Obviously not all 3rd party aircraft support all vars.

Hello,

Could you please post a tutorial or how to record a flight.

I already purchased and downloaded the latest version from simmarket. and when I play a reply for a recorded flight for PMDG 737 or 777. the flaps are not moving. only the spoilers and landing gear are moving but no flaps. I also noticed the wing flex are not moving as well.

a tutorial shall be helpful.

Thank you.

Hello!

Do you downloaded last version from simmarket 3.0.1701.31 ?

PMDG 737 works well flaps spoilers and Gears. For flaps in 777 Flaps and 747 i ll fix in next release  . For wingFlex i record only simulator default vars.

In this period i m working with PMDG SDK official for support directly PMDG custom vars (wingflex for example). (for future vNext updates)

Fabio

On 3/2/2017 at 6:52 PM, FabioMerlo said:

Hello!

Do you downloaded last version from simmarket 3.0.1701.31 ?

PMDG 737 works well flaps spoilers and Gears. For flaps in 777 Flaps and 747 i ll fix in next release  . For wingFlex i record only simulator default vars.

In this period i m working with PMDG SDK official for support directly PMDG custom vars (wingflex for example). (for future vNext updates)

Fabio

I'd recorded a flight with PMDG 777. I Found the following issues when replaying a flight:

FCR Version: 3.0.1701.31 and recording with 100 frames per second.
  • Flaps are not recorded and not moving.
  • On takeoff I always get tail strike.
  • On landing the plane slam the ground. and I never get smooth landing.
  • When the plane is flying I get black smoke emitting from the engines.
I hope the new version solve these issues and the replay become more smoother.

I sent you an email with recorded flight files and PMDG panel states files created by your program.

Edited by Vashq8

Hello!!

thank you for your support.
For PMDG 777:

- I ll fix flpas in next release

On takeoff I always get tail strike.
  • On landing the plane slam the ground. and I never get smooth landing.

Also for these two point i ll improve SimOnGround management (when aircraft leave or reach runway)

For the smoke i dont know right now BUT i asked PrecisionMAnuals use his SDK for Full cover all parameters of PMDG airplanes ;-). These will be in 4.0 release (free for current customers)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Fabio!

I'm about to purchase, excited to see finally we have recorder for P3D, well done mate.

My requesting here is, could you please make it compatible with FlightSimLabs A320-X? I really love this addon aircraft and wanna make some videos for it. I think I can help you testing things for FSL A320.

Wish you all good,

Frank

Hi Frank!

Thank you for your enthusiasm and interest. I dont tested FlightSimLabs A320-X into FCR but for sure i tell you that it works for movement Yaw pitch roll speed . Surfaces and gears maybe can be works well but i dont tested it . If there will be an SDK from FlightSimLabs and playing surfaces recorded doesnt work i ll fix it in future free updates.

I belive in my FCR software and i m focused in bring it to the max potential with free updates and a new version(4.0) in autumn with a lot of improvments (free for all customers)

Thanks Fabio

14 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi Frank!

Thank you for your enthusiasm and interest. I dont tested FlightSimLabs A320-X into FCR but for sure i tell you that it works for movement Yaw pitch roll speed . Surfaces and gears maybe can be works well but i dont tested it . If there will be an SDK from FlightSimLabs and playing surfaces recorded doesnt work i ll fix it in future free updates.

I belive in my FCR software and i m focused in bring it to the max potential with free updates and a new version(4.0) in autumn with a lot of improvments (free for all customers)

Thanks Fabio

Already bought and test with FSL A320. Sadly, no surfaces, flaps, slats, nose wheel steering are movable, nor Engine reverses. Lights are not working as well. AFAIK, FSL has not provided a SDK, but many people are asking them for one. Maybe they will release a SDK along with their SP1 package.

Anyway, you can contact them directly if you have interest and would like to.

Frank