The simFlight Network Forums

KJFK Questions ( vacate , line up and weird txwy sign )

Denivros

first picture(filename: tttt):

I this the normal line up procedure for runway 13R ? Because it seems like a really weird curve...tttt.png

second picture:

Whenever I want to designate a taxi route and click on where the mouse is on the picture I get the "T4_5_APRON" designation, is this correct?

sorry if this was allready posted, I searched for a thread containing this question but couldn't find anything.tttt222.png

third question:

Does anybody also has the problem that planes randomly line up and wait without the clearance ( mostly JBU planes )?

forth question:

When planes vacate the runways they taxi to far so they can't use the taxiway anymore ( in this case taxiway B ) ? I've include a third picture for this one.

3.png

Thanks in advance!

On 9/27/2016 at 5:47 AM, Denivros said:

third question:

Does anybody also has the problem that planes randomly line up and wait without the clearance ( mostly JBU planes )?

Sorry I cannot offer anything on the other three questions, but I have experienced the planes lining up and sometimes colliding with the plane in front of it when I used the "follow company" button.  I just use the "taxiway to runway" button.

RickyJ

12 hours ago, futureboy said:

Sorry I cannot offer anything on the other three questions, but I have experienced the planes lining up and sometimes colliding with the plane in front of it when I used the "follow company" button.  I just use the "taxiway to runway" button.

RickyJ

thank you very much for your reply, I'll try to avoid the "follow company" button, although this should be fixed but okey.

RickyJ

If it happens, can you please let us know in a separate topic? We thought we fixed it for good, but if it still happens that would be a major concern for us. Please let us know (ith a log and possibly a screenshot). Also we need the Tower version (SP2 or SP2a).

Thank you

Vic

34 minutes ago, winsaudi said:

"Also we need the Tower version (SP2 or SP2a)" ??  I've missed something here.  When was SP2a released? What does it fix?  When and where was it announced that there was a new version available?

From Vic's post about it on September21:  "Just yesterday we posted an SP2a (which is not required if you have SP2 as it fixes some problem with future add-ons and should not have any effect on KJFK ."