Module base=00DE0000

ClassOptions: UIPCMAIN=FF7F, FS98MAIN=FF7F, FS2KMAIN=FF5E

WeatherOptions(Orig)=0000B027[0000B027]

InitDelay: 0 seconds

WeatherReadInterval=4

DebugStatus=0

18000 System time = 18:47:24

18000 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\

18000 System time = 18:47:24, FS2004 time = 12:00:00 (00:00Z)

28140 C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Flight Simulator Files\Eurofighter Typhoon at La Guardia.flt

28406 AIRCRAFT\DSB Typhoon\typhoon.air

46828 Advanced Weather Interface Enabled

88156 AIRCRAFT\717-200 Pacific Sun Virtual\Boeing 717-200.air

104250 C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Flight Simulator Files\UI generated flight.flt

104828 Clear All Weather requested: external weather discarded

439937 AIRCRAFT\b717_200\Boeing 717-200.air

4902515 System time = 20:08:49, FS2004 time = 19:55:47 (23:55Z)

4902562 *** FSUIPC log file being closed

Memory managed: 2 Allocs, 86105 Freed

********* FSUIPC Log file closed ****

Hope its the right forum this time ;)

Yes, thanks. But I did actually reply in the other one. Didn't you see? And the Log file you posted there was a better one -- it shows the data required. You just need to register the program F16.gau with the Key Eric gave you.

Regards,

Pete

Yep, thanks I just saw it after I had posted here. Register F17.gau? Well i will have to ask him about that. I might be totally off, but do I click the Register a Program in the FSUIPC register dialog, and then put F16.gau for the name and then the key that he will give me?

Marcus

Yep, thanks I just saw it after I had posted here. Register F17.gau?

No, F16.gau.

Well i will have to ask him about that. I might be totally off, but do I click the Register a Program in the FSUIPC register dialog, and then put F16.gau for the name and then the key ...

Yes.

.. that he will give me.

Erbut I thought you already had the key? You asked him already! I don't have all that private mail anymore, but I could have sworn you said you tried it and couldn't make it work. I thought that was the whole point of me looking at the logs!

Pete

*F17.gau must have been type-o.

I asked him for the key, but he said he could give it to me, but needed to do some recoding to make it work (2 days ago.) I wrote back to him asking when that new code would be ready, and haven't heard from him since.

Eric Manciano:

"I can give you the key, but it is not usable. I must integrate it in the code of the radar gauge. I will do it soon."

This is why I thought it had never worked. If he has to change the code, then how can it have worked before? Mabe I just got confused.

I now wrote to him just now again telling him what you told me, and asked for the F16.gau key.

Sounded like a pain in the butt, but you shone a light on it for me (and what a light it was!)

THANKS!

Marcus

This is why I thought it had never worked. If he has to change the code, then how can it have worked before? Mabe I just got confused.

Well, before I saw your log I would have assumed it was because he was using the external application interface to FSUIPC. But now I believe that he just doesn't realise that I'd extended the manual program registration system so it will cope with (correctly interfaced) Gauges and DLLs as well. That wasn't part of the original plans (before version 3.00 release), but it was long before Eric's applications for the Keys.

Regards,

Pete

So your saying the key won't work? Sr a bit too technical for me :oops:

Oh dear. Sorry, where on Earth did I say that? Which bit is too technical?

Please just get the key and enter the details. All other discussion is futile really. If it doesn't work then, that's the time to get technical.

All the preceding messages have been rather off-base simply because I was under the impression you'd already tried registering it and weren't getting anywhere! :(

Actually, it's now getting to the point where really I think you might even consider, instead, simply registering FSUIPC and be done with it. I think you have got your money's worth of time out of me by now! :D

Regards,

Pete

Man, I have still not heard from Eric in like a week. Makes me wonder if he even has a key... :?

He might just be away. Folks do take holidays. He was provided with keys for all of his programs back in August.

For the freeware ones I could publish them, but I'd really want his permission. I don't think it would be proper without.

Regards,

Pete

Oh ok...yeah he probably is just away. So you provide a key or 'permission' for a program to access FSUIPC? Kind of like adding a missing shortcut from the program to FSUIPC?

If you read the first few sections of the FSUIPC User documentation you will see a lot of information about access keys and registration. It also lists all the facilities you get if you register your own copy of FSUIPC. As well as all that you'd never need to worry again about getting keys for other programs, as they aren't needed for a paid-up user.

I don't like to sound like a salesman here, it isn't the reason for the Forum, but sometimes I really do need to point out that you are going through a lot of hassle, and even getting a lot of support from me, but all to save spending 20 Euros! :lol:

Regards,

Pete

Well right now, I only need FSUIPC to make the panel work, otherwise I would register it right away. However, until I find that I need the other features, I probably won't. By the way...Can you only register one program with FSUIPC?

No, any number of accredited programs can access FSUIPC. Most will hopefully do this automatically -- i.e. they will provide the key without you even needing to know about it.

Pete

You mean like Traffic Look does? I saw something "key provided" under the program name in the log.

I don't think Eric would mind if you give me the key...especially when I can't get a hold of him...after all, he did say "I could give you the key..."

I am just REALLY exited to get it working, that's all.