The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DJB

Airac not updating in FSC9 (answered)

My FSC9 Flash screen shows only an old Airac not the one I updated using Navigraph. The AIRAC.ini within the Database folder  shows it is updated but clicking on "About" and opening FSC team it say the old airac. Why is this screen not showing the new airac? My FSC9 is located on my computer in C\FS Commander  9  and that is the same path used in Navigraph. So how do I get the flash screen to show the correct airac?

FSX SE 

FSUIPC 4.955

Not in a network

FS Commander Version 9.6 Rev 7

Navigraph

Download version

Operating System Windows 7

4 monitors.

I've had two problems the first of which I have fixed was the Database Manager, when I updated the path to FSX SE the Scenery Library path froze and I could not enter the path to the scenery library, this of course stopped me from using FS Commander because it would not open until the Database  Manager had been run. that I have fixed. The only problem now is the splash screen after I've clicked on "About" then "FSCteam"  the opening splash screen shows the old airac not the one I loaded.  Opening the  AIRAC.ini file it shows I have loaded the new airac. what's causing this problem?

Hi ???,

In the majority of cases
1. the installation of the cycle was NOT executed as an administrator
2. the FlightSim Commander has not been installed as an administrator and is not running as an administrator.

See also the installation instructions for Windows 7, 8 and 10

Volker