The simFlight Network Forums

TOWER 3D Install Issues and Questions

HappyNUyear

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased Tower 3D Pro, Real Traffic, KATL Real Color, and KATL Tower3D Pro today.  KATL wasn't showing up but all the other packs seemed to work.

All I did was re-run the install file.  Look at the destination directory.  It wants to go to ../Tower3D  when Tower3D Pro is installed.  Just change the destination folder to your Tower3DPro folder (do not drill down into the Extension folder).  Example:  C:\ProgramFIles (x86)\Tower!3D Pro\   If you tried to install the expansion airport before, you will see the Tower 3D folder... DO NOT USE THAT FOLDER.  Use the Tower!3D Pro folder; i.e. C:\ProgramFIles (x86)\Tower!3D Pro\

My KATL airport is now white in the menu..showing active.  Hope that helps someone.

• 4 years later...

Hello,  I've just purchased (and installed) KMEM for Tower!3D Pro and the airport is not showing up when I run the program.  

I have the Steam version of Tower!3D Pro  (just purchased yesterday) and it works fine.  

After purchasing, downloading, and installing the Memphis airport, it doesn't not show up in the game.  Can someone assist please.

Thanks,

Shane

• 4 weeks later...

Same issue as Otisair, except KSFO and RC KSFO purchased and installed 5/12/22. And yes to the installer direction question. 3 other airports, plus those included with 3DPro installed and running fine over the last 5-6 weeks. Running PC version on Win10. Have installed and removed 3 times using both methods provided with no luck.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Txpilot said:

Same issue as Otisair, except KSFO and RC KSFO purchased and installed 5/12/22. And yes to the installer direction question. 3 other airports, plus those included with 3DPro installed and running fine over the last 5-6 weeks. Running PC version on Win10. Have installed and removed 3 times using both methods provided with no luck.

Thanks

Despite the number of attempts, something is not getting installed in the correct location. The location provided by the installer may not necessarily be correct on your system (drive letter is different, main tower folder name is different, etc.).

• Upvote 1