The simFlight Network Forums
winsaudi

KSMF - nearly a huuuuge mistake

Earlier today I saw on the FeelThere website that KSMF was available plus the RC add on. With great excitement I thought they were Vic's & Gabor's latest pieces of genius .... then I realised it was for the people that still think the world is flat (Tower 2011). How our knowledge of the world expands!

You mean the flat world where multiple monitors and voice recognition are supported? Not a bad world to live in at all (in my opinion). 

Vic/Nyerges,

Hopefully this isn't hijacking the topic, but I also noticed real color for KSMF was released. What new (as in never been released for other airports) airplanes/liveries are included in this RC version?

Thanks!

Craig

You make a very good point Craig.  I hope Pro is a giant leap forward from 'normal' 3D, it certainly has the potential to be brilliant with the features you mention.

If the Pro version does not support dual monitors I will not be buying. I think they should find a way of implementing this as urgent.

Gentlemen,

Thank you very much for the kind words (my heart skipped when I saw the topic title, so please be a bit more gentle next time :) ) but Sacramento was released by SimSmith and not us :) 

Vic