The simFlight Network Forums

Controlling PMDG directly from the FSUIPC SDK

Hi, is there a way of directly sending events to PMDG through the FSUIPC_Write call ?

My program can successfully toggle the Pause control so I know it works using FSUIPC offset 0x262.

FSUIPC_Write(0x262, 2, 1, &dwResult);

FSUIPC_Process(&dwResult);

But it doesn't work if I try to use 0x1123D, which is the event for Left CDU letter 'A' with the LEFT_MOUSE_SINGLE parameter 0x20000000 i.e.

FSUIPC_Write(0x1123D, 4, 0x20000000, &dwResult);

FSUIPC_Process(&dwResult);

I realise I can do it indirectly via calling a Lua script through 0xd6c & 0xd70 or by talking directly with SimConnect.

--------------------------------------

P3D v3.4.18.19475

SimConnect v3.4.0.0

FSUIPC v4.959

hidmacros v2.3.0.710

1 hour ago, lidders said:

But it doesn't work if I try to use 0x1123D, which is the event for Left CDU letter 'A' with the LEFT_MOUSE_SINGLE parameter 0x20000000 i.e.

MOVED TO SUPPORT FORUM -- THIS IS NOT A USER CONTRIBUTION!

Events are NOT offsets! Events are actions, requests, or controls. Offsets are locations in memory which provide or accept data.

You can send controls via offsets by writing control number and parameter to offset 0x3110. Please look it up in the Offsets Status list.

Pete