The simFlight Network Forums

64 bit compatibility?

1 minute ago, dwain said:

I didn't know about the documents in that folder.

They are listed, with information about where they are placed, in the Installation and Registration guide, the document included in the main FSUIPC install download ZIP! I suppose you didn't read that either? :-(

Pete

• Upvote 1

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, jannier said:

Hi Adrian,

Dovetail in there twitch broadcast a week ago categorically said they will not and have no interest for/to having FSUIPC in there simulator or compatibility.
They said they will and want to do everything themselves using "simconnect"

Hardware developers and software developers must use "simconnect" to interact with there sim.

Here is the twitchtv broadcast.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141791355

Thanks for the reply, having a sim that uses Open Cockpits SIOC Contolled switch and light modules and software plus the Instruments from crgsim it is looking that upgrading to FSW will be a backward step from using FSX albeit the 4Gb memory limit..

thanks for your hard work Pete.

2 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

They are listed, with information about where they are placed, in the Installation and Registration guide, the document included in the main FSUIPC install download ZIP! I suppose you didn't read that either? :-(

Pete

I think I read only the information that I needed to install and register it but I didn't know I would have the need to transfer my FSUIPC4 settings to 5, therefore I didn't know there were such information in that guide. But thank you for reminding it. :-)

21 minutes ago, dwain said:

I didn't know I would have the need to transfer my FSUIPC4 settings to 5, therefore I didn't know there were such information in that guide. But thank you for reminding it. :-)

No, there's no specific information about that in those documents. I will respond to such questions, of course. I was only responding to your comment that you "didn't know about the documents in that folder" in response to another poster suggesting that you read them.

Sorry if you really meant that you knew about the documents but didn't know they explained tranferring from one sim to another.

Pete