The simFlight Network Forums

P3D Crash on startup or on exit with FSUIPC enabled

Just to clarify something about the P3D startup crash which is the main thing which folks are concerned with.

Some folks are saying it was all okay in version 4.959 and want to go back o that. but if you refer to the thread referenced at the end of this message (and others) you'll see, especially if you skip the first few messages which were different, that it was 4.959 which had the strt-up problems with P3D. It's a long thread with a long list of test releases going from 4.959a to 4.959m. The "m" version seemed to fix it for folks then, and it wasn't long ago. A couple of fixes to prevent LINDA crashing (due to a bug in LINDA now fixed i understand, to version 4.959p, it was relabelled 4.960 and released.

The change between 4.960 and 4.961 was a minor one, to put the OOMcheck into its own thread to prevent a small stutter every 10 seconds when Windows was asked to tot up the memory blocks. It was also announced to support P3D3.4.22 which was released the same day, though in fact 4.960 already was 3.4.22 ready.

So, i cannot revert back to 4.959 level as it will re-introduce the problems which have been fixed with a lot of blood sweat and toil. Well, maybe not blood.

The only conclusion we can reach is that there's more than one cause for the P3D startup problems. I am pretty sure it only occurs if the preceding otherwise good session crashed on exit, or even hung as some have reported,  Identifying what might cause that is the focus of my work on this. it isn't easy because it isn't crashing or hanging withing FSUIPC. As the log shows, FSUIPC is long finished and gone -- unloaded even. So if FSUIPC is causing it, it must be something it did whllst it was still there, even though nothing went wrong during that time.

With the original problems it seemed mostly relating to the way Lua plug-ins were terminating or being killed, so most attention was focussed on that area and I now believe that's a good as it's going to get.

So it's somewhere else.  Since I can't reproduce the problem, and nor can Thomas, I'd like volunteer user testers please, to try experiments and gather information on the resluts. Those willing and able to help and who can definitely reproduce the problem (crash or hand on exit, mainly. There's no way for us, outside L-M, to debug the crash on start). please drop me an email: petedowson@btconnect.com.

Pete

Hello

I Also had issues lately with P3D not starting because of FSUIPC. It happend after a crash I had with P3D.

I think I found the reason it dident start. I searched the registry for FSUIPC and found this.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers]
"F:\\Games\\Lockheed Martin\\Prepar3D v3\\Prepar3D.exe"="$ IgnoreFreeLibrary<FSUIPC4.dll>"

When I deleted the "F:\\Games\\Lockheed Martin\\Prepar3D v3\\Prepar3D.exe"="$ IgnoreFreeLibrary<FSUIPC4.dll>"  P3D started as normal.

I dont know why fsuipc4.dll is "flagged", but maybe this can give you some hints.

Tom Stian

16 minutes ago, Wizball said:

I Also had issues lately with P3D not starting because of FSUIPC. It happend after a crash I had with P3D.

I think I found the reason it dident start. I searched the registry for FSUIPC and found this.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers]
"F:\\Games\\Lockheed Martin\\Prepar3D v3\\Prepar3D.exe"="$ IgnoreFreeLibrary<FSUIPC4.dll>"

When I deleted the "F:\\Games\\Lockheed Martin\\Prepar3D v3\\Prepar3D.exe"="$ IgnoreFreeLibrary<FSUIPC4.dll>"  P3D started as normal.

I dont know why fsuipc4.dll is "flagged", but maybe this can give you some hints.

Interesting. but you'd think that would just stop FSUIPC4 from being loaded, not P3D itself. Was there any crash or error shown or recorded when you tried to start P3D?

There was a similar thing discovered a long while back, with FSX. Same registry key, everything.

The installer was changed to delete any entries found there which mentioned FSUIPC at all. If it does this it logs it. I've looked at the code and it should have done that in your case?

Maybe that is why re-running the Installer after a P3D crash on exit fixes the loading P3D problems! YES!!! That MUST be the explanation.

I'd clean forgotten about that Installer change. Thank you thank you. This explains a lot!!!

Pete

12 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

Interesting. but you'd think that would just stop FSUIPC4 from being loaded, not P3D itself. Was there any crash or error shown or recorded when you tried to start P3D?

There was a similar thing discovered a long while back, with FSX. Same registry key, everything.

The installer was changed to delete any entries found there which mentioned FSUIPC at all. If it does this it logs it. I've looked at the code and it should have done that in your case?

Maybe that is why re-running the Installer after a P3D crash on exit fixes the loading P3D problems! YES!!! That MUST be the explanation.

I'd clean forgotten about that Installer change. Thank you thank you. This explains a lot!!!

Pete

When this registry entry existed my p3d was just hanging at 30% cpu and nothing more happend, no errors. I dident get the P3D dialog/startup screen. No FSUIPC.log was created.

And your right, when I reinstalled FSUIPC things was working again, but I dident know why just reinstalling FSUIPC was fixing my issue. So it had to be something.
But if your installer are removing all the FSUIPC entries from registry it will explain why it worked after a reinstall.

Had a strange issue today and my P3D did not start normally, instead it went to the background and remained running with no further action (in fact, I had to kill the P3D process from the task manager). I've installed two days ago the FSUIPC.dll module as manual install (v4.961), taken from a link on another thread of this forum. After some initial stressing moments, I read the start-up problems other users had with previous versions of FSUIPC and decided to download and install the full v4.961 version from the schiratti page. Installed it and my P3D started-up with no issues, completely normal.

Wanted to put you aware of this strange issue that could probably be of help for you and to other users as well.

Thanks, Ed

Hi Pete,

FSUIPC 4.961

Prepar3D v3.4.22.19868

I have had an incredibly smooth running system, hardly ever a crash.  The issue started this evening after updating the FSLabs A320 so it could run on Prepar3D HF3.  I experienced the same startup issue with a black screen, verifying that Prepar3D was running in task manager. (Using 11% CPU resources).  I deleted the FSUIPC4.DLL and ran Prepar3D as admin and the sim started up, I then ran FSUIPC v4.961 install routine and the FSUIPC4.DLL is back in the modules folder and Prepar3D successfully started.  I have verified that there aren't any FSUIPC entries in the Win10 event viewer.  Hope this provides a little help.

Regards,

Robert

I'll be releasing FSUIPC 4.962 later today, which should fix the only remaining "crash on exit" problem I know of and therefore stop the P3D crash on startup -- at least any actually caused by FSUIPC induced crash on exit. I'm sure it also happens with other add-ons sometimes, as perhaps the FSL A320 example above shows.

Pete

9 hours ago, edpatino said:

Had a strange issue today and my P3D did not start normally, instead it went to the background and remained running with no further action (in fact, I had to kill the P3D process from the task manager). I've installed two days ago the FSUIPC.dll module as manual install (v4.961), taken from a link on another thread of this forum. After some initial stressing moments, I read the start-up problems other users had with previous versions of FSUIPC and decided to download and install the full v4.961 version from the schiratti page. Installed it and my P3D started-up with no issues, completely normal.

Wanted to put you aware of this strange issue that could probably be of help for you and to other users as well.

Thanks, Ed

And, in my case, I'm using P3Dv3.4.18.19475 still, not the new HF3.

I've been using FSUIPC for a long time, but this had never happened to me before.

Thanks, Ed

Thanks Pete.  In all the years of using FSUIPC and WideFS back in the days of FS9 this is the first time I had encountered any issue.  I'd like to thank you for all your hard work and diligence in keeping your product working through all the changes that have taken place over the many years.  If and when you release FSUIPC5 I will be happy to once again support you and your endeavors.

Thanks again for making flight simulation such a wonderful pastime for me.

Sincerely,

Robert 

**EDIT**

Apparently the crashes are being experienced with the new PMDG 747, the user indicated that he does not have FSUIPC installed.  I think it has more to do now with the P3D HF3 update.

21 minutes ago, donkey20048 said:

Where can i find the update as only one i can see is 4.96 and not 4.692

There is no "4.96" or "4.692".  The current full version is 4.962.

The link in the Schiratti "Dowson page" always points to the current release. It is only the text which is not always updated -- it isn't my website and I don't have control over it, so it tends to only show the major numbers. There are too many intervening releases a year! 

As Thomas says, there are always update details in the place I can control, the Download Links subforum here.

Pete

• 3 months later...

Hi, I have the latest FSUIPC version installed, it works completely fine with FSX but not on P3D v3. When I delete the Lockheed Martin folders from Appdata and ProgramData, the sim works fine, but there's no FSUIPC in addons. I later try installing again, the same issue happens, where P3D never actually opens, it just stays stuck on the startup screen.

Here's my FSUIPC4 Install Log:

Installer for FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.966c

Looking in registry for FSX install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\10.0
     Parameter"SetupPath"
... >>>  OK! FOUND FSX!  <<< ...
     SetupPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\

Looking in registry for FSX-SE install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DovetailGames\FSX
     Parameter"Install_Path"
Not there, so looking in:
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DovetailGames\FSX
     Parameter"AppPath"
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator - Steam Edition\10.0
     Parameter"SetupPath"
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator - Steam Edition\10.0
     Parameter"AppPath"
... NOT found! ...

Looking in registry for Prepar3D v1 install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LockheedMartin\Prepar3D
     Parameter"SetupPath"
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\LockheedMartin\Prepar3D
     Parameter"AppPath"
... NOT found! ...

Looking in registry for Prepar3D v2 install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2
     Parameter"SetupPath"
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2
     Parameter"AppPath"
... NOT found! ...

Looking in registry for Prepar3D v3 install path:
     HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
     Parameter"SetupPath"
... >>>  OK! FOUND Prepar3D v3!  <<< ...
     SetupPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\
===========================================================

INSTALLATION FOR FSX:
SetupPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"
Checking version of the FSX EXE:
... Version 10.0.61637.0  (Need at least 10.0.60905.0)
Checking compatibility with installed SimConnect:
    Found SimConnect build 60905 (Original)
    Found SimConnect build 61242 (SP1 May07)
    Found SimConnect build 61259 (Acc/SP2 Oct07)
Checking if there's already a version of FSUIPC4 installed in:
       C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.DLL
... Version 4.966c found.
FSX Modules folder already exists.
Okay -- installed FSUIPC4 into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.DLL"
Looking for the current user's Application Data path: 
... found as "C:\Users\Begad\AppData\Roaming"
Now finding \Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG for all users, including this one
Looking in "C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No FSX.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\Begad\AppData\Roaming"
Found FSX.CFG in "C:\Users\Begad\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG"
Now checking DLL.XML ...
... There is a previous DLL.XML, checking for FSUIPC4 section.
... FSUIPC4 section already exists but will be replaced.
     (for FSUIPC4, without Loader)
... FSUIPC4 section of DLL.XML written okay
Now checking for a SimConnect.XML file ...
... There is a SimConnect.XML, checking for "local" section.
... "local" section already exists, file not modified.
Looking in "C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No FSX.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No FSX.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\Default.migrated\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No FSX.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\DefaultAppPool\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No FSX.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No FSX.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\TEMP\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No FSX.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No FSX.CFG there
"Modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder already exists.
Now installing additional files into the "Modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder:
   Installed "FSUIPC4 User Guide.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4 for Advanced Users.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4 History.pdf" okay
   Installed "The 2016 List of FSX and P3D Controls.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC Lua Library.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.pdf" okay
   Installed "Lua License.pdf" okay
   Installed "Lua Plugins for VRInsight Devices.pdf" okay
   Installed "LuaFileSystem.pdf" okay
   Installed "Example LUA plugins.zip" okay
   Installed "ASN WX Radar facilities in FSUIPC4.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 777X.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 747QOTSII.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4 Offsets Status.pdf" okay
   Installed "Profiles in Separate Files.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4_Loader.dll" okay

INSTALLATION FOR Prepar3D v3:
SetupPath="C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\"
Checking version of the Prepar3D v3 EXE:
... Version 3.0.10.14945  (Need at least 1.0.677.0)
Checking compatibility with installed SimConnect:
Checking if there's already a version of FSUIPC4 installed in:
       C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\FSUIPC4.DLL
... Version 4.966c found.
Prepar3D v3 Modules folder already exists.
Okay -- installed FSUIPC4 into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\FSUIPC4.DLL"
Looking for the current user's Application Data path: 
... found as "C:\Users\Begad\AppData\Roaming"
Now finding \Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.CFG for all users, including this one
Looking in "C:\Users\All Users\AppData\Roaming"
 ... No Prepar3D.CFG there
Looking in "C:\Users\Begad\AppData\Roaming"
Found Prepar3D.CFG in "C:\Users\Begad\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Prepar3D.CFG"
Now checking DLL.XML ...
... No previous DLL.XML found, creating new one (for FSUIPC4 only).
Now checking for a SimConnect.XML file ...
... No SimConnect.XML file found. This is okay.
Looking in "C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\Default.migrated\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\DefaultAppPool\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\Public\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\TEMP\AppData\Roaming"
Looking in "C:\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Roaming"
"Modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder already exists.
Now installing the Prepar3D SimConnect interface for FSUIPC4 into the "Modules" folder:
   Installed "SimConnectP3D3.dll" okay
Now installing additional files into the "Modules\FSUIPC Documents" folder:
   Installed "FSUIPC4 User Guide.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4 for Advanced Users.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4 History.pdf" okay
   Installed "The 2016 List of FSX and P3D Controls.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC Lua Library.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC Lua Plug-Ins.pdf" okay
   Installed "Lua License.pdf" okay
   Installed "Lua Plugins for VRInsight Devices.pdf" okay
   Installed "LuaFileSystem.pdf" okay
   Installed "Example LUA plugins.zip" okay
   Installed "ASN WX Radar facilities in FSUIPC4.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 777X.pdf" okay
   Installed "Offset Mapping for PMDG 747QOTSII.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4 Offsets Status.pdf" okay
   Installed "Profiles in Separate Files.pdf" okay
   Installed "FSUIPC4_Loader.dll" okay

All installer tasks completed.
Registration dialog 'not now' selected
*************** End of Install Log ***************

21 minutes ago, Begad Khallaf said:

I later try installing again, the same issue happens, where P3D never actually opens, it just stays stuck on the startup screen.

Does FSUIPC make a log file? If so, please show that.

And please try FSUIPC 4.966n (in the Download Links subforum).

Pete

I'm reinstalling P3D and will try FSUIPC 4.966n and will let you know. Here's the log file for now.

********* FSUIPC4, Version 4.966c (17th April 2017) by Pete Dowson *********
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit reported as Build 14393, Release ID: 1607 (OS 10.0)
Prepar3D.exe version = 3.0.10.14945
Reading options from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\FSUIPC4.ini"
Running inside Prepar3D v3 on Windows 10
Module base=59A70000
User Name="John H. Smith"
User Addr="johnsmith@somesite.co.uk"
FSUIPC4 not user registered
WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired
       16 System time = 25/05/2017 19:13:37
       16 FLT path = "C:\Users\Begad\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Files\"
       16 ------ Module Version Check ------
       16        acontain.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16             api.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16        controls.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16      fs-traffic.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16             G3D.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16        language.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16            sim1.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16        visualfx.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16         weather.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16          window.dll: 3.0.10.14945
       16 ----------------------------------
       16 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
       16 Found it: trying to connect
       47 FS path = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\"
      407 LogOptions=00000000 00000001
      407 -------------------------------------------------------------------
      407 ------ Setting the hooks and direct calls into the simulator ------
      407 --- CONTROLS timer memory location obtained ok
      407 --- SIM1 Frictions access gained
      407 --- FS Controls Table located ok
      407 --- Installed Mouse Macro hooks ok.
      407 --- Wind smoothing fix is installed
      407 --- SimConnect intercept for texts and menus option is off
      407 --- All links okay (except older global weather setting method)
      407 -------------------------------------------------------------------
      407 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
      407 Trying to use SimConnect Prepar3D
      407 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7203 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7203 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7313 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7313 Found it: trying to connect
     7313 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7313 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7313 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7313 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7422 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7422 Found it: trying to connect
     7422 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7422 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7453 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7453 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7563 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7563 Found it: trying to connect
     7563 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7563 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7563 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7563 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7657 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7657 Found it: trying to connect
     7657 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7657 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7657 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7657 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7766 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7766 Found it: trying to connect
     7766 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7766 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7766 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7766 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7860 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7860 Found it: trying to connect
     7860 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7860 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7860 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7860 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7969 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7969 Found it: trying to connect
     7969 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7969 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7969 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7969 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8063 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8063 Found it: trying to connect
     8063 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8172 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8172 Found it: trying to connect
     8172 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8172 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8172 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8172 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8266 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8266 Found it: trying to connect
     8266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8266 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8266 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8266 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8375 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8375 Found it: trying to connect
     8375 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8375 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8375 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8375 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8469 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8469 Found it: trying to connect
     8469 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8469 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8469 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8469 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8563 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8563 Found it: trying to connect
     8563 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8563 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8563 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8563 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8672 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8672 Found it: trying to connect
     8672 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8672 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8672 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8672 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8766 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8766 Found it: trying to connect
     8766 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8766 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8766 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8766 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8875 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8875 Found it: trying to connect
     8875 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8875 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8875 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8875 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8969 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8969 Found it: trying to connect
     8969 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8969 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8969 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8969 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9078 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9078 Found it: trying to connect
     9078 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9078 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9078 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9078 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9172 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9172 Found it: trying to connect
     9172 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9172 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9172 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9172 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9282 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9282 Found it: trying to connect
     9282 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9282 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9282 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9282 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9375 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9375 Found it: trying to connect
     9375 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9375 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9375 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9375 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9485 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9485 Found it: trying to connect
     9485 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9485 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9485 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9485 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9578 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9578 Found it: trying to connect
     9578 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9578 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9578 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9578 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9688 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9688 Found it: trying to connect
     9688 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9688 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9688 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9688 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9782 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9782 Found it: trying to connect
     9782 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9782 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9782 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9782 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9891 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9891 Found it: trying to connect
     9891 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9891 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9891 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9891 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     9985 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     9985 Found it: trying to connect
     9985 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     9985 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     9985 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     9985 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10094 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10094 Found it: trying to connect
    10094 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10094 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10094 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10094 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10188 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10188 Found it: trying to connect
    10188 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10188 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10188 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10188 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10297 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10297 Found it: trying to connect
    10297 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10297 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10297 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10297 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10391 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10391 Found it: trying to connect
    10391 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10391 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10391 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10391 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10500 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10500 Found it: trying to connect
    10500 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10500 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10500 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10500 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10594 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10594 Found it: trying to connect
    10594 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10594 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10594 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10594 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10703 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10703 Found it: trying to connect
    10703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10703 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10703 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10703 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10797 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10797 Found it: trying to connect
    10797 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10797 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10797 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10797 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    10891 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    10891 Found it: trying to connect
    10891 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    10891 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    10891 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    10891 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11000 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11000 Found it: trying to connect
    11000 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11000 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11000 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11000 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11094 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11094 Found it: trying to connect
    11094 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11094 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11094 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11094 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11203 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11203 Found it: trying to connect
    11203 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11203 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11203 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11203 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11297 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11297 Found it: trying to connect
    11297 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11297 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11297 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11297 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11407 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11407 Found it: trying to connect
    11407 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11407 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11407 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11407 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11500 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11500 Found it: trying to connect
    11500 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11500 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11500 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11500 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11610 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11610 Found it: trying to connect
    11610 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11610 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11610 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11610 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11703 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11703 Found it: trying to connect
    11703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11703 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11703 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11703 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11813 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11813 Found it: trying to connect
    11813 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11813 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11813 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11813 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    11907 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    11907 Found it: trying to connect
    11907 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    11907 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    11907 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    11907 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12016 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12016 Found it: trying to connect
    12016 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12016 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12016 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12016 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12110 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12110 Found it: trying to connect
    12110 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12110 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12110 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12219 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12219 Found it: trying to connect
    12219 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12219 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12219 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12219 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12313 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12313 Found it: trying to connect
    12313 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12313 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12313 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12313 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12422 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12422 Found it: trying to connect
    12422 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12422 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12422 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12422 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12516 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12516 Found it: trying to connect
    12516 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12516 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12516 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12516 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12610 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12610 Found it: trying to connect
    12610 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12610 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12610 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12610 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12719 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12719 Found it: trying to connect
    12719 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12719 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12719 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12719 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12813 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12813 Found it: trying to connect
    12813 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12813 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12813 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12813 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    12922 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    12922 Found it: trying to connect
    12922 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    12922 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    12922 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    12922 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    13032 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    13032 Found it: trying to connect
    13032 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    13032 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    13032 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    13032 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    13125 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    13125 Found it: trying to connect
    13125 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    13125 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    13125 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    13125 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    13235 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    13235 Found it: trying to connect
    13235 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    13235 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    13235 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    13235 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    13328 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    13328 Found it: trying to connect
    13328 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    13328 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    13328 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    13328 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    13422 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    13422 Found it: trying to connect
    13422 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    13422 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    13438 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    13438 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    13532 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    13532 Found it: trying to connect
    13532 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    13532 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    13532 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    13532 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    13625 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    13625 Found it: trying to connect
    13625 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    13625 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    13625 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    13625 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    13735 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    13735 Found it: trying to connect
    18828 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    23938 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    23938 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    23938 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    24032 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    24032 Found it: trying to connect
    29141 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    34235 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    34235 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    34235 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    34344 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    34344 Found it: trying to connect
    39438 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    44547 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    44547 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    44547 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    44641 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    44641 Found it: trying to connect
    49750 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    54844 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    54844 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    54844 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    54953 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    54953 Found it: trying to connect
    60047 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    65157 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    65157 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    65157 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    65250 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    65250 Found it: trying to connect
    70360 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    75453 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    75453 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    75453 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    75563 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    75563 Found it: trying to connect
    80657 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    85766 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    85766 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    85766 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    85860 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    85860 Found it: trying to connect
    90969 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    96063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    96063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    96063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    96172 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    96172 Found it: trying to connect
   101266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   106375 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   106375 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   106375 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   106469 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   106469 Found it: trying to connect
   111578 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   116672 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   116688 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   116688 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   116782 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   116782 Found it: trying to connect
   121875 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   126985 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   126985 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   126985 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   127078 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   127078 Found it: trying to connect
   132188 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   137282 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   137282 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   137282 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   137391 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   137391 Found it: trying to connect
   142485 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   147594 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   147594 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   147594 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   147688 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   147688 Found it: trying to connect
   152797 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   157891 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   157891 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   157891 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   158000 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   158000 Found it: trying to connect
   163094 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   168203 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   168203 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   168203 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   168297 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   168297 Found it: trying to connect
   173407 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   178500 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   178500 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   178500 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   178610 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   178610 Found it: trying to connect
   183703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   188813 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   188813 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   188813 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   188907 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   188907 Found it: trying to connect
   194016 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   199110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   199110 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   199110 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   199219 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   199219 Found it: trying to connect
   204313 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   209407 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   209422 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   209422 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   209516 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   209516 Found it: trying to connect
   214610 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   219719 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   219719 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   219719 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   219813 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   219813 Found it: trying to connect
   224922 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   230032 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   230032 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   230032 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   230125 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   230125 Found it: trying to connect
   235235 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   240328 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   240328 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   240328 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   240438 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   240438 Found it: trying to connect
   245532 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay

Edited by Begad Khallaf

9 minutes ago, Begad Khallaf said:

7203 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!

Looks like a corrupted P3D install., so reinstalling P3D then FSUIPC is a good idea.

Pete

1 hour ago, Begad Khallaf said:

Even after reinstalling P3D, it works fine. Once I install FSUIPC it gives me the same problem, even when I tried the FSUIPC 4.966n

Ok somehow I got P3D to start and it works fine with FSUIPC. It just takes over 5 minutes to load. Any solution for that? The initial loading screen itself takes a very long time.

1 hour ago, Begad Khallaf said:

Ok somehow I got P3D to start and it works fine with FSUIPC. It just takes over 5 minutes to load. Any solution for that? The initial loading screen itself takes a very long time.

Does the FSUIPC log file show any problems.

Note that I have about 600 layers of scenery files, and it takes at least that for me even on a fast PC with SSDs.

Pete

3 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Does the FSUIPC log file show any problems.

Note that I have about 600 layers of scenery files, and it takes at least that for me even on a fast PC with SSDs.

Pete

********* FSUIPC4, Version 4.966n (8th May 2017) by Pete Dowson *********
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit reported as Build 14393, Release ID: 1607 (OS 10.0)
Prepar3D.exe version = 3.0.10.14945
Reading options from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\FSUIPC4.ini"
Running inside Prepar3D v3 on Windows 10
Module base=5AA00000
User Name="John H. Smith"
User Addr="johnsmith@somesite.co.uk"
FSUIPC4 not user registered
WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired
        0 System time = 26/05/2017 15:43:52
        0 FLT path = "C:\Users\Begad\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Files\"
        0 ------ Module Version Check ------
        0        acontain.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0             api.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0        controls.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0      fs-traffic.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0             G3D.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0        language.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0            sim1.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0        visualfx.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0         weather.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0          window.dll: 3.0.10.14945
        0 ----------------------------------
        0 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
        0 Found it: trying to connect
       16 FS path = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\"
      360 LogOptions=00000000 00000001
      360 -------------------------------------------------------------------
      360 ------ Setting the hooks and direct calls into the simulator ------
      360 --- CONTROLS timer memory location obtained ok
      360 --- SIM1 Frictions access gained
      375 --- FS Controls Table located ok
      375 --- Installed Mouse Macro hooks ok.
      375 --- Wind smoothing fix is installed
      375 --- SimConnect intercept for texts and menus option is off
      375 --- All links okay (except older global weather setting method)
      375 -------------------------------------------------------------------
      375 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
      375 Trying to use SimConnect Prepar3D
      375 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     2391 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     2391 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     2485 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     2485 Found it: trying to connect
     2485 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     2485 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     2500 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     2500 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     2594 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     2594 Found it: trying to connect
     2594 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     2594 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     2641 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     2641 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     2735 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     2735 Found it: trying to connect
     2735 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     2735 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     2735 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     2735 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     2844 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     2844 Found it: trying to connect
     2844 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     2844 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     2844 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     2844 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     2938 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     2938 Found it: trying to connect
     2938 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     2938 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     2938 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     2938 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3047 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3047 Found it: trying to connect
     3047 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3047 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3047 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3047 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3141 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3141 Found it: trying to connect
     3141 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3141 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3141 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3141 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3250 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3250 Found it: trying to connect
     3250 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3250 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3250 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3250 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3344 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3344 Found it: trying to connect
     3344 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3344 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3344 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3344 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3438 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3438 Found it: trying to connect
     3438 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3453 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3453 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3453 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3547 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3547 Found it: trying to connect
     3547 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3547 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3547 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3547 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3641 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3641 Found it: trying to connect
     3641 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3641 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3641 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3641 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3750 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3750 Found it: trying to connect
     3750 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3750 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3750 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3750 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3844 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3844 Found it: trying to connect
     3844 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3844 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3844 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3844 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     3953 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     3953 Found it: trying to connect
     3953 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     3953 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     3953 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     3953 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4047 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4047 Found it: trying to connect
     4047 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4047 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4047 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4047 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4156 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4156 Found it: trying to connect
     4156 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4156 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4156 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4156 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4250 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4250 Found it: trying to connect
     4250 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4250 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4250 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4250 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4360 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4360 Found it: trying to connect
     4360 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4360 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4360 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4453 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4453 Found it: trying to connect
     4453 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4453 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4453 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4453 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4563 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4563 Found it: trying to connect
     4563 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4563 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4563 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4563 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4656 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4656 Found it: trying to connect
     4656 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4656 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4656 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4656 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4766 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4766 Found it: trying to connect
     4766 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4766 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4766 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4766 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4860 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4860 Found it: trying to connect
     4860 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4860 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4860 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4860 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     4953 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     4953 Found it: trying to connect
     4953 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     4953 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     4953 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     4953 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5063 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5063 Found it: trying to connect
     5063 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5156 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5156 Found it: trying to connect
     5156 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5156 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5156 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5156 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5266 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5266 Found it: trying to connect
     5266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5266 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5266 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5266 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5360 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5360 Found it: trying to connect
     5360 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5360 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5360 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5469 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5469 Found it: trying to connect
     5469 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5469 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5469 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5469 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5563 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5563 Found it: trying to connect
     5563 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5563 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5563 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5563 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5672 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5672 Found it: trying to connect
     5672 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5672 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5672 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5672 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5766 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5766 Found it: trying to connect
     5766 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5766 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5766 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5766 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5875 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5875 Found it: trying to connect
     5875 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5875 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5875 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5875 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     5969 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     5969 Found it: trying to connect
     5969 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     5969 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     5969 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     5969 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6078 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6078 Found it: trying to connect
     6078 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6078 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6078 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6078 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6172 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6172 Found it: trying to connect
     6172 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6172 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6172 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6172 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6281 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6281 Found it: trying to connect
     6281 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6281 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6281 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6281 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6375 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6375 Found it: trying to connect
     6375 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6375 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6375 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6375 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6485 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6485 Found it: trying to connect
     6485 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6485 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6485 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6485 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6578 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6578 Found it: trying to connect
     6578 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6578 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6578 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6578 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6672 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6672 Found it: trying to connect
     6672 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6672 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6672 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6672 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6781 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6781 Found it: trying to connect
     6781 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6781 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6781 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6781 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6875 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6875 Found it: trying to connect
     6875 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6875 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6875 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6875 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     6985 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     6985 Found it: trying to connect
     6985 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     6985 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     6985 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     6985 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7078 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7078 Found it: trying to connect
     7078 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7078 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7078 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7078 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7188 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7188 Found it: trying to connect
     7188 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7188 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7188 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7188 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7281 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7281 Found it: trying to connect
     7281 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7281 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7281 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7281 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7391 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7391 Found it: trying to connect
     7391 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7391 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7391 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7391 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7485 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7485 Found it: trying to connect
     7485 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7485 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7485 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7485 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7594 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7594 Found it: trying to connect
     7594 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7594 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7594 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7594 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7688 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7688 Found it: trying to connect
     7688 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7688 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7688 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7688 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7797 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7797 Found it: trying to connect
     7797 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7797 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7797 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7797 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7891 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7891 Found it: trying to connect
     7891 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7891 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7891 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7891 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     7985 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     7985 Found it: trying to connect
     7985 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     7985 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     7985 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     7985 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8094 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8094 Found it: trying to connect
     8094 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8094 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8094 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8094 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8188 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8188 Found it: trying to connect
     8188 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8188 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8188 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8188 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8297 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8297 Found it: trying to connect
     8297 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8297 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8297 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8297 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8391 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8391 Found it: trying to connect
     8391 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8391 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8391 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8391 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8500 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8500 Found it: trying to connect
     8500 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8500 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8500 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8500 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8594 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8594 Found it: trying to connect
     8594 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8594 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8594 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8594 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8703 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8703 Found it: trying to connect
     8703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8703 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8703 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8703 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8797 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8797 Found it: trying to connect
     8797 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
     8797 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
     8797 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
     8797 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
     8906 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
     8906 Found it: trying to connect
    14000 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    19110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    19110 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    19110 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    19203 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    19203 Found it: trying to connect
    24313 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    29406 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    29406 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    29406 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    29516 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    29516 Found it: trying to connect
    34610 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    39719 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    39719 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    39719 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    39813 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    39813 Found it: trying to connect
    44922 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    50016 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    50016 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    50016 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    50125 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    50125 Found it: trying to connect
    55219 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    60328 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    60328 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    60328 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    60422 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    60422 Found it: trying to connect
    65531 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    70625 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    70625 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    70625 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    70735 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    70735 Found it: trying to connect
    75828 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    80938 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    80938 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    80938 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    81047 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    81047 Found it: trying to connect
    86141 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
    91250 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
    91250 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
    91250 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
    91344 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
    91344 Found it: trying to connect
    96453 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   101547 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   101547 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   101547 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   101656 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   101656 Found it: trying to connect
   106750 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   111860 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   111860 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   111860 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   111953 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   111953 Found it: trying to connect
   117063 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   122156 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   122156 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   122156 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   122266 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   122266 Found it: trying to connect
   127360 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   132469 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   132469 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   132469 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   132563 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   132563 Found it: trying to connect
   137672 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   142766 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   142766 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   142766 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   142860 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   142860 Found it: trying to connect
   147969 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   153078 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   153078 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   153078 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   153172 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   153172 Found it: trying to connect
   158281 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   163375 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   163375 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   163375 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   163485 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   163485 Found it: trying to connect
   168578 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   173688 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   173688 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   173688 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   173781 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   173781 Found it: trying to connect
   178891 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   183985 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   183985 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   183985 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   184094 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   184094 Found it: trying to connect
   189188 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   194281 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   194297 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   194297 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   194391 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   194391 Found it: trying to connect
   199485 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   204594 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   204594 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   204594 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   204688 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   204688 Found it: trying to connect
   209797 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   214891 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   214891 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   214891 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   215000 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   215000 Found it: trying to connect
   220094 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   225203 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   225203 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   225203 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   225297 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   225297 Found it: trying to connect
   230406 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   235500 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   235500 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   235500 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   235610 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   235610 Found it: trying to connect
   240703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   245797 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   245813 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   245813 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   245906 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   245906 Found it: trying to connect
   251000 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   256110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   256110 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   256110 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   256219 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   256219 Found it: trying to connect
   261313 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   266406 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   266406 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   266406 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   266516 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   266516 Found it: trying to connect
   271610 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   276719 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   276719 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   276719 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   276813 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   276813 Found it: trying to connect
   281922 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   287016 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   287016 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   287016 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   287125 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   287125 Found it: trying to connect
   292219 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   297328 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   297328 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   297328 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   297422 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   297422 Found it: trying to connect
   302531 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   307625 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   307625 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   307625 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   307735 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   307735 Found it: trying to connect
   312828 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   317938 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   317938 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   317938 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   318031 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   318031 Found it: trying to connect
   323141 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   328235 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   328235 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   328235 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   328344 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   328344 Found it: trying to connect
   333438 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   338547 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   338547 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   338547 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   338641 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   338641 Found it: trying to connect
   343750 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   348844 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   349297 Failed on SimConnect_CallDispatch for Message, return = 0xC000013E
   408922 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
   409016 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409016 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409016 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409016 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409110 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409110 Found it: trying to connect
   409110 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409110 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409110 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409219 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409219 Found it: trying to connect
   409219 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409219 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409219 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409219 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409313 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409313 Found it: trying to connect
   409313 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409313 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409313 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409313 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409422 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409422 Found it: trying to connect
   409422 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409422 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409422 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409422 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409516 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409516 Found it: trying to connect
   409516 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409516 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409516 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409516 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409625 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409625 Found it: trying to connect
   409625 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409625 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409625 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409625 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409719 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409719 Found it: trying to connect
   409719 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409719 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409719 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409719 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409828 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409828 Found it: trying to connect
   409828 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409828 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409828 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409828 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   409922 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   409922 Found it: trying to connect
   409922 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   409922 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   409922 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   409922 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410031 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410031 Found it: trying to connect
   410031 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410031 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410031 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410031 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410125 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410125 Found it: trying to connect
   410125 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410125 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410125 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410125 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410235 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410235 Found it: trying to connect
   410235 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410235 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410235 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410235 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410328 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410328 Found it: trying to connect
   410328 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410328 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410328 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410328 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410438 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410438 Found it: trying to connect
   410438 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410438 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410438 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410438 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410531 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410531 Found it: trying to connect
   410531 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410531 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410531 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410531 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410641 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410641 Found it: trying to connect
   410641 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410641 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410641 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410641 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410735 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410735 Found it: trying to connect
   410735 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410735 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410735 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410735 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410828 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410828 Found it: trying to connect
   410828 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410828 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410828 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410828 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   410938 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   410938 Found it: trying to connect
   410938 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   410938 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   410938 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   410938 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411047 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411047 Found it: trying to connect
   411047 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411047 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411047 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411047 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411141 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411141 Found it: trying to connect
   411141 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411141 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411141 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411141 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411235 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411235 Found it: trying to connect
   411235 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411235 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411235 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411235 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411344 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411344 Found it: trying to connect
   411344 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411344 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411344 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411344 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411438 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411438 Found it: trying to connect
   411438 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411438 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411438 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411438 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411547 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411547 Found it: trying to connect
   411547 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411547 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411547 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411547 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411641 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411641 Found it: trying to connect
   411641 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411641 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411641 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411641 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411750 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411750 Found it: trying to connect
   411750 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411750 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411750 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411750 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411844 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411844 Found it: trying to connect
   411844 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411844 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411844 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411844 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   411953 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   411953 Found it: trying to connect
   411953 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   411953 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   411953 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   411953 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   412047 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   412047 Found it: trying to connect
   412047 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   412047 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   412047 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   412047 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   412156 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   412156 Found it: trying to connect
   412156 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   412156 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   412156 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   412156 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   412250 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   412250 Found it: trying to connect
   417360 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   422453 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   422453 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   422453 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   422563 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   422563 Found it: trying to connect
   427656 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   432766 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   432766 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   432766 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   432860 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   432860 Found it: trying to connect
   437969 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   443063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   443063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   443063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   443172 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   443172 Found it: trying to connect
   448266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   453375 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   453375 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   453375 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   453469 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   453469 Found it: trying to connect
   458578 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   463672 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   463688 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   463688 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   463781 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   463781 Found it: trying to connect
   468891 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   473985 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   473985 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   473985 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   474094 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   474094 Found it: trying to connect
   479188 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   484297 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   484297 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   484297 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   484391 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   484391 Found it: trying to connect
   489500 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   494594 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   494594 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   494594 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   494703 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   494703 Found it: trying to connect
   499797 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   504906 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   504906 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   504906 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   505000 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   505000 Found it: trying to connect
   510110 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   515203 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   515203 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   515219 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   515313 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   515313 Found it: trying to connect
   520406 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   525516 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   525516 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   525516 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   525610 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   525610 Found it: trying to connect
   530719 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   535813 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   535813 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   535813 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   535922 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   535922 Found it: trying to connect
   541016 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   546125 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   546125 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   546125 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   546219 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   546219 Found it: trying to connect
   551328 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   556422 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   556422 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   556422 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   556531 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   556531 Found it: trying to connect
   561625 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   566735 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   566735 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   566735 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   566828 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   566828 Found it: trying to connect
   571938 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   577031 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   577047 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   577047 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   577141 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   577141 Found it: trying to connect
   582235 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   587344 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   587360 Failed on SimConnect_CallDispatch for Message, return = 0xC000013E
   617422 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
   617516 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   617516 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   617516 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   617516 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   617610 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   617610 Found it: trying to connect
   617610 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   617610 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   617610 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   617610 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   617719 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   617719 Found it: trying to connect
   617719 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   617719 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   617719 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   617719 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   617813 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   617813 Found it: trying to connect
   617813 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   617813 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   617813 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   617813 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   617922 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   617922 Found it: trying to connect
   617922 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   617922 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   617922 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   617922 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618016 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618016 Found it: trying to connect
   618016 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618016 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618016 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618016 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618125 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618125 Found it: trying to connect
   618125 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618125 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618125 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618125 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618219 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618219 Found it: trying to connect
   618219 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618219 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618219 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618219 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618328 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618328 Found it: trying to connect
   618328 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618328 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618328 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618328 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618422 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618422 Found it: trying to connect
   618422 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618422 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618422 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618422 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618531 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618531 Found it: trying to connect
   618531 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618531 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618531 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618531 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618625 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618625 Found it: trying to connect
   618625 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618625 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618625 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618625 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618735 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618735 Found it: trying to connect
   618735 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618735 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618735 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618735 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618828 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618828 Found it: trying to connect
   618828 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618828 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618828 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618828 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   618938 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   618938 Found it: trying to connect
   618938 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   618938 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   618938 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   618938 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   619031 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   619031 Found it: trying to connect
   619031 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   619031 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   619031 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   619031 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   619141 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   619141 Found it: trying to connect
   624235 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   629344 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   629344 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   629344 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   629438 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   629438 Found it: trying to connect
   634547 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   639641 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   639641 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   639641 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   639750 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   639750 Found it: trying to connect
   644860 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   649953 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   649953 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   649953 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   650063 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   650063 Found it: trying to connect
   655156 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   660266 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   660266 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   660266 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   660360 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   660360 Found it: trying to connect
   665469 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   670563 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   670563 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   670563 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   670672 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   670672 Found it: trying to connect
   675766 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   680875 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   680875 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   680875 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   680969 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   680969 Found it: trying to connect
   686078 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   691172 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   691172 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   691172 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   691281 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   691281 Found it: trying to connect
   696375 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   701485 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   701485 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   701485 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   701578 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   701578 Found it: trying to connect
   706688 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   711781 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   712328 Failed on SimConnect_CallDispatch for Message, return = 0xC000013E
   741860 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
   741953 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   741953 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   741953 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   741953 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   742063 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   742063 Found it: trying to connect
   742063 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   742063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   742063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   742063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   742156 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   742156 Found it: trying to connect
   742156 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   742156 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   742156 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   742156 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   742250 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   742250 Found it: trying to connect
   742250 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   742250 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   742250 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   742250 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   742360 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   742360 Found it: trying to connect
   742360 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   742360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   742360 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   742360 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   742453 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   742453 Found it: trying to connect
   742453 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   742453 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   742453 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   742453 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   742563 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   742563 Found it: trying to connect
   742563 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   742563 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   742563 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   742563 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   742656 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   742656 Found it: trying to connect
   742656 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   742656 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   742656 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   742656 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   742766 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   742766 Found it: trying to connect
   747860 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   752969 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   752969 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   752969 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   753063 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   753063 Found it: trying to connect
   758172 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   763266 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   763266 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   763266 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   763375 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   763375 Found it: trying to connect
   768469 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   773578 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   773578 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   773578 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   773672 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   773672 Found it: trying to connect
   778781 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   783875 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   783891 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   783891 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   783985 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   783985 Found it: trying to connect
   789078 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   794188 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   794188 Failed on SimConnect_CallDispatch for Message, return = 0xC000013E
   824235 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
   824328 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   824328 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   824328 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   824328 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   824438 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   824438 Found it: trying to connect
   824438 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   824438 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   824438 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   824438 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   824531 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   824531 Found it: trying to connect
   824531 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   824531 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   824531 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   824531 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   824625 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   824625 Found it: trying to connect
   824625 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   824625 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   824625 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   824625 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   824735 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   824735 Found it: trying to connect
   829828 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   834938 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   834938 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   834938 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   835031 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   835031 Found it: trying to connect
   840141 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   845235 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   845235 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   845235 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   845344 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   845344 Found it: trying to connect
   850438 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   855547 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   856078 Failed on SimConnect_CallDispatch for Message, return = 0xC000013E
   885610 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
   885703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   885703 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   885703 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   885703 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   885797 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   885797 Found it: trying to connect
   885797 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   885797 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   885797 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   885797 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   885906 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   885906 Found it: trying to connect
   891000 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   896110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   896110 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   896110 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   896203 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   896203 Found it: trying to connect
   901313 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   906406 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   906422 Failed on SimConnect_CallDispatch for Message, return = 0xC000013E
   936485 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
   936578 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   936578 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   936578 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   936578 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   936672 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   936672 Found it: trying to connect
   941781 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   946875 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   976922 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
   977016 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   982110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
   982110 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
   982110 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
   982219 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
   982219 Found it: trying to connect
   987313 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
   992422 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1022485 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1022578 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1027672 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1027672 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1027672 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1027781 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1027781 Found it: trying to connect
  1032875 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1037985 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1068047 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1068141 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1073235 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1073235 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1073235 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1073344 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1073344 Found it: trying to connect
  1078438 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1083547 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1113610 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1113703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1118813 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1118813 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1118813 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1118906 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1118906 Found it: trying to connect
  1124016 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1129110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1159172 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1159266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1164360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1164360 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1164360 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1164469 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1164469 Found it: trying to connect
  1169563 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1174672 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1204735 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1204828 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1209922 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1209922 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1209922 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1210031 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1210031 Found it: trying to connect
  1215125 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1220235 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1250297 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1250391 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1255485 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1255485 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1255485 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1255594 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1255594 Found it: trying to connect
  1260688 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1265797 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1295860 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1295953 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1301063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1301063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1301063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1301156 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1301156 Found it: trying to connect
  1306266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1311360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1341422 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1341516 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1346610 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1346625 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1346625 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1346719 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1346719 Found it: trying to connect
  1351813 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1356922 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1386985 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1387078 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1392188 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1392188 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1392188 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1392281 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1392281 Found it: trying to connect
  1397391 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1402485 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1432547 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1432641 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1437735 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1437735 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1437735 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1437844 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1437844 Found it: trying to connect
  1442938 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1448047 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1478110 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1478203 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1483297 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1483313 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1483313 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1483406 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1483406 Found it: trying to connect
  1488516 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1493610 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1523672 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1523766 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1528860 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1528860 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1528860 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1528969 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1528969 Found it: trying to connect
  1534063 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1539172 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1569250 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1569344 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1574453 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1574453 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1574453 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1574547 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1574547 Found it: trying to connect
  1579656 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1584750 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1614860 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1614953 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1620063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1620063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1620063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1620156 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1620156 Found it: trying to connect
  1625266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1630360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1660406 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1660516 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1665610 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1665610 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1665610 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1665719 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1665719 Found it: trying to connect
  1670813 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1675922 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1705985 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1706094 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1711188 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1711188 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1711188 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1711281 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1711281 Found it: trying to connect
  1716391 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1721485 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1751610 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1751703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1756813 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1756813 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1756813 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1756906 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1756906 Found it: trying to connect
  1762016 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1767110 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1797235 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1797328 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1802438 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1802438 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1802438 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1802531 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1802531 Found it: trying to connect
  1807641 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1812735 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1842860 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1842953 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1848063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1848063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1848063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1848156 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1848156 Found it: trying to connect
  1853266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1858360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1888485 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1888594 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1893688 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1893688 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1893688 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1893797 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1893797 Found it: trying to connect
  1898891 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1904000 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1934094 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1934188 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1939297 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1939297 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1939297 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1939406 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1939406 Found it: trying to connect
  1944500 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1949610 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1979656 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  1979766 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1984860 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  1984860 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  1984860 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  1984969 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  1984969 Found it: trying to connect
  1990063 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  1995172 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2025235 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2025344 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2030438 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2030438 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2030438 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2030547 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2030547 Found it: trying to connect
  2035641 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2040750 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2070875 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2070969 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2076078 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2076078 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2076078 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2076172 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2076172 Found it: trying to connect
  2081281 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2086375 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2116485 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2116594 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2121688 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2121688 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2121688 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2121797 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2121797 Found it: trying to connect
  2126891 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2132000 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2162094 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2162203 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2167297 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2167297 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2167297 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2167406 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2167406 Found it: trying to connect
  2172500 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2177594 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2207656 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2207766 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2212860 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2212860 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2212860 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2212969 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2212969 Found it: trying to connect
  2218063 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2223172 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2253235 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2253328 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2258438 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2258438 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2258438 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2258531 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2258531 Found it: trying to connect
  2263641 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2268735 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2298860 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2298953 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2304063 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2304063 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2304063 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2304156 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2304156 Found it: trying to connect
  2309266 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2314360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2344406 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2344516 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2349610 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2349610 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2349610 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2349719 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2349719 Found it: trying to connect
  2354813 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2359906 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2390000 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2390094 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2395188 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2395203 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2395203 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2395297 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2395297 Found it: trying to connect
  2400391 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2405500 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2435594 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2435703 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2440797 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2440797 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2440797 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2440891 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2440891 Found it: trying to connect
  2446000 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2451094 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2481156 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2481250 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2486360 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2486360 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2486360 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2486453 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2486453 Found it: trying to connect
  2491563 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2496656 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2526719 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2526813 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2531922 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2531922 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2531922 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2532016 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2532016 Found it: trying to connect
  2537125 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2542219 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2572328 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
  2572422 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2577516 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2577516 Exception 5 "VERSION_MISMATCH", Ref 1, Version 0.60905: Open: SimConnect Version incorrect!
  2577516 Trying another version of SimConnect ...
  2577625 Trying C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\Modules\SimConnectP3D3.dll
  2577625 Found it: trying to connect
  2582719 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
  2587828 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
  2591656 === Closing session: waiting for DLLStop to be called ...
  2600266 === DLLStop called ...
  2600266 === Closing external processes we started ...
  2601266 === About to kill any Lua plug-ins still running ...
  2602422 === About to kill my timers ...
  2602422 === Restoring window procs ...
  2602422 === Unloading libraries ...
  2602422 === stopping other threads ...
  2602422 === ... Memory checking ...
  2602422 === ... Button scanning ...
  2602422 === ... Axis scanning ...
  2602422 === Releasing joystick devices ...
  2602422 === Freeing macro memory
  2602422 === Removing any offset overrides
  2602422 === Clearing any displays left
  2602422 === NOTE: not calling SimConnect_Close ...
  2602422 === AI slots deleted!
  2602422 === Freeing button memory ...
  2602422 === Closing my Windows ...
  2602422 === Freeing FS libraries ...
  2603422 === Closing devices ...
  2603422 === Closing the Log ... Bye Bye! ...
  2603422 System time = 26/05/2017 16:27:16
  2603422 *** FSUIPC log file being closed
Minimum frame rate was 32768.0 fps, Maximum was 0.0 fps
Minimum available memory recorded was 32768Mb
Maximum AI traffic for session was 0 aircraft
Memory managed: 4 Allocs, 4 Freed
********* FSUIPC Log file closed ***********