The simFlight Network Forums

T3dpro voice and command bar

hartleecub

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mike,

We are working on your issue now. We can see some problems but we can also see sometimes it (should be) working.

Can you please tell us all the details about your computer? RAM, CPU, etc... Do you have anything running that could slow it down, and what video quality settings do you have within T!3DP? Antivirus, etc... This is what we suspect now.

Vic

Vic, here's the info you requested:

CPU 3.4 Ghz

RAM 16 GB

Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 950

Resolution 1920x1080 @ 60hz

Fullscreen

Texture High

Shadow quality High

Antialising DLAA

Chromatic ON

Depth of field ON

Reflections ON

SSAO ON

Bloom OFF

Sunshafts OFF

v1.1.53.849ns

Traffic 100%

Weather clear

Thanks...Mike

2 hours ago, hartleecub said:

CPU 3.4 Ghz

RAM 16 GB

Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 950

Mike,
Just because you sound like a nice guy, if you pack up your system and all your monitors, and ship it to me, I will, out of the kindness of my heart, get Tower!3DPro running like a top for you :)
It may take me a couple months or so, but you will be amazed at how well it will run :)

RickyJ

I thought I would add something here, Tower 3d voices on my Win7 didn't work all that great in as much I could only get 1 voice so when Pro was coming out I installed Win 10.

I have no trouble with voice at all, works fine just changed to US English that's it. So maybe upgrade to Win 10 just a thought.

4 hours ago, hartleecub said:

Vic, how's it coming on troubleshooting my t3dpro problem? Thanks for your efforts...

Mike

Mike,

We are almost certain this is something local on your computer. Of course we don't want to pay you with this cheap excuse so we are running sims and thinking what could be the problem. We are about 99.9% sure something is running on your computer that is causing it, but we will try to pinpoint it..

It's one of the top priority for us now.

Vic

Vic, when I start Tower2011 I get the speech recognition bar pop-up saying that speech recognition is listening. Is that supposed to occur in t3dpro too? If so, it's not happening, and I don't know if that is a factor in this problem. The voices in pro are coming in fine, it's just that my speech going out isn't recognized for some reason.

Mike

Mike,

I only joined the party at T3D so I don't know anything about T2011 speech recognition, but for Pro it works well for me when I start my Windows 10 speech recognition from the control panel before I start Pro. Have you tried that?

winsaudi, you da man! I went through control panel and the speech area did look familiar once I saw it again. When I fired up t3dpro I could in fact communicate with aircraft with speech for the first time in this sim. And the speech silver bar icon was present as I was doing so. It thought I was trying to start speech for the first time, I think, and I got some extraneous cues to do this or that but the bottom line is that it's apparently working now. Knock on wood. Thanks again for the suggestion, and to you Vic for the attention you gave it. Now I'll see if the good fortune lasts.

Mike