The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D PRO First thoughts

Russellfire

Ok, so pro has been released several days now. I feel this is a brilliant sim, as was tower 3D. It has its teething problems like most software realeses. But I love it . It's been a long time in coming , with its speech recognition and multi monitor capabilities, along with other brilliant functions. We all know vic and the team will get the glitches sorted with SP's.

i can honestly say that this is one of the best ATC sims out there and I take my hat off to all the people that have worked hard to make this sim possible. 

Well done guys.

Russell

ps after Atlanta add on , would love to see an European airport . Maybe Heathrow ( wink wink)

22 hours ago, Avwriter said:

Agreed on all fronts.  EGLL would definitely be great, though I can understand the hesitation at adding yet another field with a parallel layout right away.  Either EHAM (or similarly KORD) would make for some greater contrast, as would KSFO. IMHO

Definitely EHAM, no question about it, crazy taxi times, widespread rwy's, great for MP

Willem