The simFlight Network Forums

Pro wind indicator

winsaudi

8 hours ago, winsaudi said:

I was yesterday and I will be today! I love my job and they pay me to do it!

Wayne

That is great.  I thought I was playing a tower simulator, but I guess this game is really a cockpit simulator. I mst be in the wrong forum.

Fun while it lasted, Peace Out,
RickyJ

Attached is a side-by-side screenshot comparison of  the wind indicator from another popular ATC game and the wind indicator from our beloved Tower!3D Pro. I'd have to side with Vic and RickyJ that the indicator is correct. There may still be predominant wind issues (I think KSAN was fixed, but KLAX is still in need of fixing), but from a pure indicator standpoint I think we're in good shape.

Wind_JJPG.jpg.9c5d9cb60f790641bbfc89d521941dc4.jpg

I've also included screenshots that I've combined from the WindFinder site that shows the Phoenix Sky Harbor winds which are predominately from the east at 90°. A similar wind direction and indicator to the ones from the sims. And, yes, this is wind direction and not temperature! :)

KPHX_Wind.JPG.9fda61ff06cf9627b57acd57f8a54e2b.JPG  

Craig