The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D pro. New add ons

Russellfire

Ok. So we've all had a good taster on what's on offer from pro. A brilliant piece of software from vic and the team. So what airport next. I know/think  Atlanta is in the pipeline . But what is everyone's thoughts on there ideal airport add on. Being from the uk , mine would be Heathrow or single runway Gatwick.

Russell

I believe that Tower3D/Pro still uses some level of commercial satellite imagery, and might make non-US fields more expensive, but definitely would love to see them.  EGLL was among the best add-on airports for Tower2011 but priced way higher than any others.  My personal wish list would include, KLGA, KSFO, EDDF, and PANC. 

Are referring about all those ground incursions I will probably cause ?  LOL. 

1.  Is KATL still next

2. Any chance at all that I will I see it before my birthday in a couple of weeks, or do I have to go to Vagas to find that out?

Hey you can't blame a guy for trying.  I have been waiting a long time, and would love to be the first to buy it :-)

2 minutes ago, Minimax64 said:

There are four runways in Vegas, right? That are two runways too much for me :(

Just turn down the traffic percentage on the main selection page before you start the game  You can have any level of traffic you like.  In any case keep practicing, and take a look at you tube videos by airport spotters.  Some of them offer a lot of insight on how the traffic flows work in the real world.  In the mean time I think I am going to start working on a guide to managing traffic.  I'm not perfect, or even close to  it, but have been at this for a while and do have some ideas I would like to share

2 hours ago, Bill Smith said:

How about a few Canada airports for us Canadians

You guys should talk to SimSmith about it. I told them to run a Kickstarter campaign to see if there would be enough customer to support buying a licensed satellite image. This is the only reason we stay away from non US airports.

Speaking of which, have you heard anything from them (Simsmith) lately?  Their Facebook page has been absolutely silent since mid-January.  Not answering any posts or posting anything new since then, when before it was quite active with lots of hints about upcoming projects, including one for Tower3D.  I hope nothing has happened to him(her)?