The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Sim Connect just stopped

Hello,

I use P3D with the 4.962 FSUIPC. 3:19 minutes into a flight from KJFK to LSZH over the Atlantic,  this error occured and the simulator would pause every minute and hang. I had to shut down P3D. 

15607843 System time = 04/03/2017 23:23:09, Simulator time = 03:19:38 (05:19Z)
 16206312 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
 16206406 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
 16206406 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
 16216343 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
 16216437 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
 16216437 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay
 16226343 **** No SimConnect events or states being received! Re-connecting now ... ****
 16226437 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay
 16226437 Opened separate AI Traffic client okay

this continued in the log....

I noticed in the addon menu FSUIPC disappeared. I quit the program, rebooted, and reloaded the same flight from FSUIPC Autosave. I have been flying the PMDG 777 for a long time. I have had no issues with my simulator at all. High FPS. Any idea why this happened? I am not even sure if this was a SimConnect issue which caused FSUIPC to stop working. 

Thanks,

Abe

Edited by ironcondor

Hi,

please copy and paste always the full content of the FSUIPC log file into your message, not only a part.

The FSUIPC version you use, 4.926 is 3 years old and not compatible with latest P3D version at all and not supported.

Please update to latest version first Install_FSUIPC4964.zip and if the problem persists please copy and paste the full content of the log file.

Thomas

Interesting. I did purchase the PMDG 737 for the first time for P3D. I has it for my old FSX existing years ago. That is the only  thing that had changed. I am now wondering if any of the changes requested by the PMDG 737 installer changed anything for the PMDG 777. I am doing another flight from KJFK-LSZH right now. I will report back any findings. Thank you for your prompt responses!

Abe

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2017 at 2:16 PM, ironcondor said:

Interesting. I did purchase the PMDG 737 for the first time for P3D. I has it for my old FSX existing years ago. That is the only  thing that had changed. I am now wondering if any of the changes requested by the PMDG 737 installer changed anything for the PMDG 777. I am doing another flight from KJFK-LSZH right now. I will report back any findings. Thank you for your prompt responses!

Abe

Hello, I am having quite a similar issue and wondering if you have found out the issue?

Thank you,
Hoang Le