The simFlight Network Forums

I have STB on network..which is connecting and all is fine. My question: I have Real Traffic and PSXseeconTraffic

http://www.lekseecon.nl/PSXseeconTraffic.html

It reads the data from the simobjects.cfg file and injects  ai in real time. If I wanted to know what flights are landing and taking off...is there a way to do  this with stb. I know the stb connects when I change the setting in p3dv3 traffic to show traffic without Real Traffic running and stb see and show on the traffic board what flights are landing and taking off. When I turn the traffic off.in the menu of p3dv3  .stb is connected but shows no traffic...Is there a way to do this?  I am aware that it is not configured but maybe way around this? Might be some other users that are using these other programs.

Thank you!!

Bob M.