The simFlight Network Forums
unc1rlm

STB and UT Live

1 hour ago, unc1rlm said:

Thanks Paul... where's Simon...Jk. Got fs real and my utlive is set spawn thirty nm but not what to do on the board control... On Stb in settings etc.,.Thanks for such great support!!!

Bob M.

I personally have the reality bubble checked. I use this occasionally for listing a distant airport that I'm flying to or for following (riding along with) an AI {I'm very much enjoying the extended multiple AI views that Simon programmed into the P3D version :-) }. As long as the display threshold is set to 1 there is info (user flight only, no AI) on the board. This function is not as helpful as the spawn setting in UT Live for displaying more AI on the board. STB can only read what UT Live reports, and so far 50 nm is the max radius (reality bubble) that UT Live will report.

Paul

On 12/04/2017 at 10:01 PM, unc1rlm said:

Thanks Paul... where's Simon...Jk. Got fs real and my utlive is set spawn thirty nm but not what to do on the board control... On Stb in settings etc.,.Thanks for such great support!!!

Bob M.

Oh once in a while Simon has to eat, sleep, work, see if there really is life away from my computer....  And it's nice to see a lively discussion

On 12/04/2017 at 0:48 PM, unc1rlm said:

Any way to change a setting about the bubble and diversions?

How would you see it working differently?

On 12/04/2017 at 0:48 PM, unc1rlm said:

Also..can I have the STB track traffic say with one hour or two or say 30-50 miles radius. out as oppose to stuff further out and keeping the board display down a little.

One hour or two with respect to what?  The current time in the simulator?

30-50 miles from the user aircraft or from the selected airport?

Simon

Thanks Simon  and every one for your assistance.....just trying to tweak it...Have a great day!

Warmest Regards,

Bob M.