The simFlight Network Forums

Has KATL begun beta testing?

Avwriter

Looks too big for a single controller--just my opinion. I prefer the smaller fields myself but I realize there are those passionate about ATL.  I would like to see something like DCA or FLL rather than these large fields.  Of course, you would get the chance to see an unbelievable variety of a/c and liveries so there is that. 

Hey, good to hear.  It would be cool (but a programmers nightmare I'd guess) to be able to control one section--say the south side at LAX or ATL with the program handling the north side.  That way you could handle more in your area with activity still happening across the field. 

2 hours ago, AirborneCDS said:

Hey, good to hear.  It would be cool (but a programmers nightmare I'd guess) to be able to control one section--say the south side at LAX or ATL with the program handling the north side.  That way you could handle more in your area with activity still happening across the field. 

You have the ability to do that now with multiplayer.  You do not just have to control tower or ground.  Multiplayer allows you to do both.  You can hand off planes between each other as much as you want.  So instead of tower and ground you can pretend one is north and the other is south and each person will handle both tower and ground.

Been there, done that.
RickyJ

22 hours ago, FeelThere said:

The plan is after we patch the non Pro version is to release around 1 new airport per month for Tower!3D and Pro :) As I heard SimSmith is working on one as well as Nyerges Design so I hope we will see more airports soon.

Nice, so where does EGLL fit in with this schedule vic ??✈️️

On 13-4-2017 at 0:22 PM, Russellfire said:

Nice, so where does EGLL fit in with this schedule vic ??✈️️

And here I am, covinced we were allllll in agreement on EHAM being next in line....

Darn, have to start lobbying again I guess ;-))

Willem

P.S. nice pic of ATL, i'll give OP that...