The simFlight Network Forums
crbascott

Tower_MP - Meeting Place for the Multiplayer Community

All,

Near the middle of this post you will find an invite to the Tower_MP Discord server. Tower_MP is a Meeting Place for the MultiPlayer community of ATC Suite enthusiasts. Using text and/or voice chat you can: search for multiplayer playing partners, schedule a multiplayer session, communicate with your partner controller during a session, ask questions of the community, share tips & tricks, share custom files, and hopefully have some fun!

Creating this server is an attempt to build a community that will hopefully enhance the enjoyment of the ATC Suite simulators. Upon joining the server you will have full non-administrative access to all text and voice channels. Most of us are going to be new to Discord, so there will obviously be a learning curve. But, necessary adjustments will me made as we grow as a community. 

You may use the following link to gain access to Tower_MP: https://discord.gg/Q9dvrWg

I hope to see you there! 
Craig

Disclaimer: Tower_MP is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by FeelThere and its partners. Additionally, please refrain from using the FeelThere support forum for Tower_MP specific discussion.1

1 For the record, Vic is very supportive of the idea but I still felt a disclaimer was appropriate to avoid confusion. 

Edited by crbascott
Updated link
  • Upvote 2

Tower_MP Update

The Discord Tower_MP community is growing slowly but surely. If you haven't checked things out yet, feel free to use the link in the original post to join the server. We have some frequently active players (with very unique personalities) and would definitely like to see the community grow into a much larger group. Multiplayer brings a whole new dimension to Tower!3D Pro and the other ATC Suite sims.

Also, if you have an issue related to any of the sims the Tower_MP community can provide assistance in real time ... with the option of using voice to get to a quicker resolution.

See (and hear) you at Tower_MP

Tower_MP Update

The Discord Tower_MP community has been growing steadily and just recently passed the 100 member mark. As the number of airports grows so does the multiplayer community. You'll find forum members, Steam users, and people from all over the planet with a common goal of having some fun controlling airplanes together. If you haven't joined in on the fun yet, feel free to use the link in the original post to join the server.

Hope to see (and hear) you at Tower_MP soon! 

• Upvote 1

Do you think you (and a partner) can do as good or better than the real controllers at KLAX? Join us on Tower_MP for the first multiplayer Pro Challenge. The objective of this challenge is to handle the same flights, using the same runways, and getting the plane in the air and on the ground as well or better than the real life controllers. The schedule for this contest is based on actual traffic at KLAX on September 19, 2017 around 10:00 local time. Come and join the fun!

You may use the following link to gain access to Tower_MP: https://discord.gg/Q9dvrWg

Tower_MP Update

As we begin the new year, I  am excited to share that the Discord Tower_MP community continues to grow. Obviously, we can all thank our buddy Donald for this. ;)

We are now at the 250 member mark with a very diverse membership. We have ATC Academy students, pilots, aviation enthusiasts, ATC enthusiasts, sim enthusiasts, kids just learning the game, retirees finding a new hobby, and many more. You'll find people from all corners of the earth with a common goal of pushing tin and folks online willing to lend a hand with answers and advice.

Currently, we are on our 4th pro challenge ... the latest being the post-Christmas chaos at KFJK.

If you haven't joined in on the fun yet, feel free to use this link found in the original post to join the server.

Hope to see (and hear) you at Tower_MP soon! 

The Masters, golf's first major championship of 2018, is being played this week at Augusta, Georgia. So, of course, that means Tower_MP is conducting a multiplayer challenge at KATL (Atlanta, Georgia) to coincide with this tournament.

Come join the fun this week on Discord and Tower_MP! You may use the following link to gain access to Tower_MP: https://discord.gg/Q9dvrWg

FORE! Er, I mean, CONTACT TOWER!

hi everyone 

i would like some help please on how to setup multiplayer if anyone can reply with a step by step list of how i can set this up i would really grateful 

many thanks 

Michael 

19 minutes ago, Mikey380 said:

hi everyone 

i would like some help please on how to setup multiplayer if anyone can reply with a step by step list of how i can set this up i would really grateful 

many thanks 

Michael 

This is not the topic for MP setup instructions. Please start a new topic or join the Discord server - there are usually people online willing to lend a helping hand. Thanks!