The simFlight Network Forums

ATLANTA FOR TOWER!3D HAS BEEN RELEASED

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Controllers,

The waiting is over. The world's most busiest airport KATL is released and is available for Tower!3D and Tower!3D Pro.

Please note: SP2 for Tower!3D Pro and SP3 for Tower!3D is required. The same thing applies; it will need the very latest Real Traffic from Nyerges Design which should be out pretty soon. From this point there will be no separate release for Pro and non Pro for any of the add-ons only one that is compatible with both.

Thank you

Vic & Co 

RT for T3D update is available. It's compatible with KATL airport add-on. You will be able to download the new installer from the original download link what you received after the purchase.
The new installer works with the original activation code.

RC KATL is available too.

1 hour ago, nyergesdesign said:

RT for T3D update is available. It's compatible with KATL airport add-on. You will be able to download the new installer from the original download link what you received after the purchase.
The new installer works with the original activation code.

RC KATL is available too.

What new liveries are included with KATL that were not in KLAX/KJFK/KPHL/KSAN?

• 1 month later...

Interesting...it's not showing up in the DLC on my Steam account.

UPDATE: I found it but only by clicking on the Banner within the sim; when I go to the DLC section of the Steam page there is no mention of ATL anywhere. You might want to have Steam look into that, you're probably losing business.

14 hours ago, MustangPauli said:

I got it to work but I had to follow the link from inside Tower!3D Pro; ATL is not listed anywhere in (my) Steam.

Just looked, and I'm getting the same. On the Store page it doesn't show ATL under DLC as well, but it shows up in the Tower!3D Pro Deluxe Bundle.