The simFlight Network Forums

10 minutes ago, N987PL said:

I'm seeing conflicting messages

Where?

10 minutes ago, N987PL said:

Is PFChid64.dll available now and if so, can you reply with the link for me to get it?  I have paid for the licensed version of FSUIPC5 but can't seem to find a definitive word on whether or not the file is available.

You have to keep in touch with what is going on via the Updated Modules thread in Download Links subforum. You need to update your FSUIPC5 as well. All the PFC stuff has been available for several days.

Anyway I think even the "Dowson" page on Enrico Schiratti's site, the original place for such downloads, mentions PFChid64 and gives the correct link. Nevertheless you need to update to the current interim FSUIPCupdate for it to work, until I can get a complete new release put together.

Pete

Hi Pete

Thank you for all your hard and long hours getting FSUIPC5 5.102 out. I have just installed this formal release and note that there are a number of PDFs in FSUIPC Documents with zero length. These include: History, Plugins and PDMG 737 & 777 offsets.

33 minutes ago, Scotfleiger said:

I have just installed this formal release and note that there are a number of PDFs in FSUIPC Documents with zero length. These include: History, Plugins and PDMG 737 & 777 offsets.

What!

Checking. Somerthing's gone awry then :-(