The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIP 5 problems

9 minutes ago, KLM234 said:

I will now have to setup Linda for the MCP. I will use Linda 2.8.7 as this version works ok for me in P3D V3 and FSUIPC4.

For LINDA and VRi you will need to update FSUIPC5 to version 5.101g which I'm uploading imminently -- check the Download Links subforum in about 30 minutes.

The VRi facilities used by LINDA's Lua plug-ins have been extensively revised to handle 64-bit "handles" separately (Lua cannot cope correctly), so the facility needs testing. Feedback welcome, please.

Pete

19 minutes ago, KLM234 said:

FYI

Installed FSUIPC5101a_TEST 

VRiSim finds VRInsight M-Panel and works well in P3D V4

I use M-Panel only with VRinsight software as you cannot use it wilt Linda.

MCP-Combo (Model 1) is also recognised by VRiSim and works as well.

I will now have to setup Linda for the MCP. I will use Linda 2.8.7 as this version works ok for me in P3D V3 and FSUIPC4.

Thanks a lot for all your efforts Pete.

Jacob

Hi Jacob

Please monitor the LINDA Community forum on AvSim for updates to LINDA. There is a 64-bit-compatible beta for LINDA 3.0.0 under Support but it will be updated when I have test with the FSUIPC5 update. LINDA 2.8.7 will not work with FSUIPC5 and P3Dv4. 

15 minutes ago, Scotfleiger said:

There is a 64-bit-compatible beta for LINDA 3.0.0 under Support but it will be updated when I have test with the FSUIPC5 update.

FSUIPC 5.101g is ready to download, in the Download Links, for your kind attention.

I'm pretty sure the offset writing problem is fixed, but the VRI (part of COM) and HID (ditto), and EXT library functions have had revisions needing testing.   I should be able to test the latter two, the VRI / COM parts should be well tested by your VRI implemetation.

Pete

• Upvote 1