The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC5 reg not working

Just tested FSUIPC5.101k, and lots of problem's,

1. mouse can not be used to click on any control surfaces in the Sim.

2. landing gear on the sim in retracted as it is sitting on the ground. Missing landing gear.

3. yoke on Sim is pulled back and turn all the way over to the right.

reverting back to 5.101j

Attached are my files:

HidScanner.log

FSUIPC5.ini

FSUIPC5.log

1 hour ago, grapeno1 said:

Just tested FSUIPC5.101k, and lots of problem's,

1. mouse can not be used to click on any control surfaces in the Sim.

2. landing gear on the sim in retracted as it is sitting on the ground. Missing landing gear.

3. yoke on Sim is pulled back and turn all the way over to the right.

reverting back to 5.101j

THere's no difference between the J and Kversions in anything but 

1. Adding a facility for 64-bit programs and modules to use the C/C++ interface to read and write offsets. This would only affet other add-ons not yet availalbe.

2. Allowing the Kneeboard to be invoked without preventing FSUIPC assignments working throughout and subsequently.

I see your INI file is defayult again. Why do you delete your INI file every time you install an updated DLL. Please do NOT!!! Just copy the new DLL over the previous one! Otherwise all your reports of such oddities, changes that cannot have happened, are just meaningless.

Pete

3 hours ago, grapeno1 said:

I don't touch the .ini the only thing I update is the .dll from the new update. the .ini is the same one. I have always had.

But there are no Joysticks listed at all! So FSUIPC couldn't read any -- and thre Log shows there were none detected. That's rather odd, but usually one way to force a rescan is to go into the FSUIPC Options and using the "Reload" button in the Buttons or Axes tabs.

Unfortunately the FSUIPC5.Joyscan.csv file is missing. That's always needed. No need for HidScanner.log every time. But in this case, going by the Log, the scan file would have been effectively empty.

The current version of FSUIPC5 is 5.101m and is working well for all other folks posting here.

Pete

• 3 months later...
On 2017. 6. 10. at 6:08 AM, grapeno1 said:

그냥 테스트 FSUIPC5.101k, 그리고 많은 문제,

1. 마우스를 사용하여 Sim의 컨트롤 서페이스를 클릭 할 수 없습니다.

2. 착륙 장치가 심에 착석했을 때 철회됩니다. 착륙 장치가 없습니다.

3. 심에 멍에가 뒤로 당겨지고 오른쪽으로 끝까지 돌립니다.

5.101j로 돌아 가기

첨부 파일은 다음과 같습니다.

HidScanner.log

FSUIPC5.ini

FSUIPC5.log

Which Location Should I PAste This File?

• 1 month later...

I purchased FSUIPC5 from SimMarket today.  I went to the Pete homepage and downloaded from there also.  I installed version 5.122.  I run the EXE file as andmin.  I enter all my registration info from the simMarket....my username, email, key.  It seems to accept it.  I then run P3Dv4.  I then go to add-ons and select FSUIPC.  It says I'm not registered.  I then went to Modules and deleted everything there and started over.  I have tried this process 6 times.  I can't get it to register.  I have the latest P3Dv4.1 installed.  I have played it several times without FSUIPC and again trying to register with it.  No luck.