The simFlight Network Forums

Issues with MakeRunways 4.801

1 hour ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I don't want to completely derail this user support thread, but here's a comparison of the "tail end" of the Runway entries between the V3 SDK:

http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv3/LearningCenter/environment/compiling_bgl.html#Runway

and the V4 SDK (which can't be directly linked, so here's the entry):

Not derailing -- very relevant. But I'm not intending to add those details in any case. It's just a matter of dealing with the different structure size, which i think I've done.

Since the structures were different the ID really had to be changed. Luckily they decided to keep the original data exactly the same and just add to the end.

Thanks,
Pete

I've now released MakeRunways 4.82, which can use the Lorby-SI AddonOrganizer for both P3D3 and P3D4. It will also handle scenery paths which already have the "scenery" part explicitly included -- but it does first check that there's no subforlder from than also called "scenery". If there is it will use that.

Pete

Just for info:

Lorby-SI AddonOrganizer

The ZIP title is v99 but the exe's file version is still v95.

All working ok in P3Dv3 and v4 as far as I can tell inspecting the output cfg file.

34 minutes ago, von said:

The ZIP title is v99 but the exe's file version is still v95.

Well my recent install says "v0.99" in the title bar, if you run it on its own, as well.  But, yes, the version in the EXE's "Properties" say 0.95. However, that look's to be more an omission rather than a fact. I don't think 0.95 would work in P3Dv3 with the MakeYunways command line parameter.

Note that it isn't my program. You need to tell the author on his website.

Pete