The simFlight Network Forums
JNissen

Routefinder "Too many requests..." (solved by user)

Dear all

I finally decided to do something about this. For some reason I have not had any successful search with Routefinder the last few months. Always the same "Too many requests..." message. I have tried repeatedly on all times during the day (even when I was at work last night). Is there a hidden setting somewhere I need to activate or has the Italian company just decided to allow access to the the free version for only a handful simmers at the same time. In that case it's like a lottery and waste of our time.

Meanwhile I have been using the other free services flight plan database etc., but I still think FSC gives me the best and smoothest experience.

I'm on FSC version 9.6 rev 8. Windows 10 64bit. I have reinstalled a few times.

Any ideas?

Jan

For me is also a problem Routefinder ...... allways the same  "Too many requests..." message .... and usually I have to create the route by myself

Hi,

User JNissen has reported by mail that his problem no longer exists.
I can not verify your problem. Here the server works without errors.

We have no influence when the RouteFinder server is overloaded.

Volker

I confirm. I must have been extremely unlucky or their server must have been down for maintenance. It seem to work now. Sorry to wast your time Volker.

Jan

Jan, no problem!
Volker