The simFlight Network Forums

Issues with KSAN

godoggo

Greetings:

Purchased KSAN over the weekend along with Real Colour KSAN.  Airport has loaded but  noticed that only the commuter terminal has aircraft.  At numerous times of the day (Noon, 3p, 6p) when I would expect the airport to be busy I have one plane on the entire field.  Or, I'll have one plane at the commuter terminal and a plethora of aircraft at the GAA terminal.

Also, have an issue with aircraft refusing to taxi.  Have run the simulation at 6am repeatedly and run into the same problem with SK 5190 refusing to taxi to the runway, thus creating a logjam of planes trying to get where they need to be. 

I attempted to load the output log but was unable due to file size restrictions with this site (limited to 20.48kb file size?)

Any ideas?  I know I'm not the only person who's run into this problem based on other postings.

Thanks.

I'm assuming you have the pro version. Seems like an install issue of some form or fashion.

Do you have the latest version of Real Traffic?

What do you see in your C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields folder? Is there a KSAN folder? What is in the KSAN folder?

What  do you see in your C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes folder? Is there a Texturepacks folder? What do you see in the Texturepacks folder?  

Craig

Yes, have the pro version.  Game has worked flawlessly with the default airports (LAX, PHL, TIST).  Assuming I have the latest version of Real Traffic (product version: 2.0.0.39)   Was purchased in March.

C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields contains the KSAN folder with the all the default files used by the other airports, plus:

• KSAN_airfield,
  • KSAN Airfield,manifest
  • ksan_databases
  • ksan databases.manifest
  • ksan menu
  • ksan_menu.manifest

C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes folder contains Texturepacks with airlines_pack1 and pack1.manifest files.  Additional Texture pack folders go down another two levels in the file tree containing packs1, 2, & 3 plus associated manifest files. 

The latest install file for Real Traffic is RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp3.exe. The version you purchased in March is more than likely SP2. You should be able to use your original link and download the latest version (SP3). FYI - looking at the properties for the SP3 file it still shows it to be version 2.0.0.39 which is not correct.

It appears the KSAN airport add-on is installed correctly.

Texpack1, 2, 3 are for TIST, KPHL, and KLAX. If RC for KSAN installed correctly you should see a couple of Texpack5 files for KSAN. So, I'd recommend an uninstall/reinstall of RC for KSAN. The installation program has the regular Tower 3D folder in the default installation path. This needs to be changed to Tower!3D Pro. Unfortunately, with two versions of 3D installation has become painful especially for Pro users. 

To summarize, update RT and uninstall/install RC for KSAN paying close attention to the install folders in both cases.

Good luck!