The simFlight Network Forums

Tower!3D Pro - KJFK just became unplayable

Methos

On 7/21/2017 at 5:41 PM, FeelThere said:

Please launch the game by using the bat file instead of the exe. It will then generate the log file. Once the problem happens stop the game (please do not launch it as it will overwrite the log) and send us the log file. Our support will be closed until Aug 1st but once we come back we will look into and try to solve it.

Vic

Where would you like the log file sent? max upload size on the forum is 20k my log file is 392k...
(Yes I realize they are out until the end of the month, it's for when they get back. I'm renamed the log file to something else in the mean time so it doesn't get overwritten)

• 1 month later...

I ran into an issue similar to the one that the OP described during a session at KPHL.  I discovered that I would get a Beep-Beep that interrupts my voice commands even though the left shift was constantly pressed down.  I discovered this occurs when I have the multiple monitors setup with the DBright and Stip on the 2nd monitor.  I noticed it occurs when I set the focus (i.e. mouse clicked) on the DBright or strip.  Somehow if the main game screen looses focus I get the constant Beep-Beep interruptions. If I click on the main game screen they stop and my voice commands work as expected. 

6 minutes ago, FeelThere said:

Dear Folks,

As you can see this is not a widespread issue so it must be something local. Without sending us the log file, we can't look into that so reports without logs are ignored as we can't do anything with it.

Vic

Does the log file show if the game play time is slowed? for example, if it takes 5 real seconds for 1 game play second?