The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ricka747

Traffic 3D Sounds in P3D/MT6

I use MT6 with P3D and purchased the program today.  The installer installed the aliases OK but there are no sounds in the SimObjects/Misc folder.  It does not create the folder and install the sounds that I see in the manual.  Is there a step that I missed?  Thanks!

Final post - thanks for the email Alan with the MT6 installer.  Might be a good idea to add it as a "sticky" here?  The sounds are great!

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:25 PM, ricka747 said:

Final post - thanks for the email Alan with the MT6 installer.  Might be a good idea to add it as a "sticky" here?  The sounds are great!

Hello Rick

I have uploaded the MTV6 Alias installer on Flightsim, I will publish the path when it is up! 

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:25 PM, ricka747 said:

Hello Rick 

MTV6 Alias installer on Flightsim

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=58249773

Regards

Alan