The simFlight Network Forums

Help with Real Color

KEL27

1 hour ago, winsaudi said:

Air Jamaica,

I quote a reply to a very similar question that you asked in another thread:

"You will be able to download the new installer from the original download link what you received after the purchase.
The new installer works with the original activation code."

Why do you keep asking the same question?

Because I don't get see any changes and other people said to download the updates on FeelThere, ATCSuite and Nyergesdesign websites

8 hours ago, tim86 said:

alright thanks nyergesdesign.-.but can you also please check the Lufthansa livery? it seems to be white at all..also do u have new shedules for the phil and los angeles intl.? thanks in adavance

regards tim

If you bought the bundle, the Lufthansa planes with liveries will be the A340, A346, and A388. KPHL has been updated since the original release of Real Traffic but KLAX has not. If you have RT SP6v4 you have the latest schedules for all the airports.

5 hours ago, crbascott said:

If you bought the bundle, the Lufthansa planes with liveries will be the A340, A346, and A388. KPHL has been updated since the original release of Real Traffic but KLAX has not. If you have RT SP6v4 you have the latest schedules for all the airports.

ah ok maybe thats why Lax still has a white Lufthansa? what bout other airlines in the game? do i need to buy other real colour add ons to see them all in khph and klax? like iberia,alitalia etc..

18 minutes ago, winsaudi said:

RC KLAX was updated a couple of days ago to SP2v3, the ‘announcement’ was buried deep in another thread. I’m away from my PC for a week so I cannot tell you if the new version fixes the Lufthansa problem but you could find out in minutes.

I understand,will check it later with different time frames.-.btw,are all those airlines in the game? this is the list of klax in the file but i wonder cuz i only see the same airlines..yesterday i got a china southern but wondering why not seeing much more european airlines? 

Unbenannt.PNG

Hi guys,

I have downloaded and installed the latest version of 
Real Colors  RC_Tower3D_TIST_KPHL_KLAX_sp4v2 and 
Real Traffic RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v4 
t2.thumb.JPG.af8d9215f358ee19de0afe0e6114396c.JPG
But now I only come across American airliners. 
First I also had to deal with KLM, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines. But that does not come in anymore.

The files airplanes_pack1 and airplanes_pack1.manifest were first outside the folder Texturepacks 
But then during the startup of Tower3D Pro the system stayed on 27%. 
When I placed both files in the Texturepacks folder, Tower started up well.
But I still miss the KLM, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines .........

What am I doing wrong ? 

Regards,
Leo, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

T1.JPG

3 hours ago, lgvdbroek said:

But I still miss the KLM, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines .........

Your screenshot is showing that your Airplanes folder has no files in it (only the Texturepacks sub-folder) which indicates your Real Traffic was not installed correctly. The files airplanes_pack1 and airplanes_pack1.manifest need to be moved to your Airplanes folder. 

• Thanks 1

No problem. No sorry needed.

But I see in your folder: texpack 2, 9 and 10
I re-installed again.....
Real Colors  RC_Tower3D_TIST_KPHL_KLAX_sp4v2 and 
Real Traffic RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v4 

And I have texpack 1, 2 and 3.

And still only American airliners like SouthWest, United, Alaska, Frontier, Piedmont,  and so on.
Still missing, for me the familiar airliners :)  KLM, Lufthansa, Singapore airlines with their airbusses A388

Suggestion:

I still have the old ones
RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v1.exe and
RC_Tower3D_TIST_KPHL_KLAX_sp4.exe

is it possible to reinstall it or is this not recommended ?

T1.JPG

Hi VenturaGuy101,

I only running Los Angeles, Philadelphia and St. Thomas 
(for the moment.....)

Phoenix and La Guardia  are not installed.
So that could be the different in the file numbers.

St.Thomas is to small for KLM and Singapore Ailines and Los Angeles is not updated for foreign liveries I thought.
So 99.9% of my time I am running Philadelphia.

I hope to see my "old airliners" back soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way...............
Is there a list available of the plane categories.
Sometimes I see a CRJ or 738 and runway 26 (KPHL) is to short for some airplanes.

1 hour ago, lgvdbroek said:

St.Thomas is to small for KLM and Singapore Ailines and Los Angeles is not updated for foreign liveries I thought.
So 99.9% of my time I am running Philadelphia.

I hope to see my "old airliners" back soon

Your "old airliners" are there - you're running the wrong airport.

Keep in mind that real traffic schedules are based on just that - real traffic. If I'm not mistaken, the only foreign carrier at KPHL is Lufthansa. Not sure where you got it from, but KLAX has plenty of foreign liveries.  

For KLAX, there is a KLM arrival at 11:34 and departure at 13:58. For SIA there are arrivals at 12:48 & 21:53 (2) and departures at 01:07, 01:08, & 16:12. Unfortunately, @nyergesdesign left SIA out of the terminal file. So, to see these flights you'll need to update klax_terminal.txt in your Extensions\Airfields\KLAX folder and add SIA to Terminal_TBIT. 

If you learn the format of the schedule file you can look for other carriers and aircraft types of interest and then start your session at the appropriate time.

Northwest Airlines merged with Delta in 2008; the last Northwest flight was in January 2010.  KLM does not have an 'alliance' with Air France as the airlines merged in 2004 and are owned by Air France - KLM S.A.

Delta, Air France and KLM are all members of Sky Team. There's your alliance.