The simFlight Network Forums

Help with Real Color

KEL27

Hello!

I hope someone can help me with the EDDS real color.
I got the real color EDDS, KLAX, KPHL
and I have the Real Traffic.

The Real Color works everywhere, but not working at EDDS. Looked at serval times and I also uninstalled/reinstalled the whole game and extensions.

I bought the game and EDDS Airport on steam. And I bought all the real color extension on the Nyerges website.
And as I said only the EDDS real color not working.

I link the files below to see if every file is in the correct place. I think they are.

Many thanks for the help!! 🙂

hA17NWj.png

UUoO9d4.png

dMral08.png

4MNbder.png

QkLaAPf.png

Edited by Béla
Typo

It is advisable to reinstall the RealTraffic after each installation of a new airport.
I had the last RealTraffic run (RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v11), but after installing Barcelona I also had the problem that I had no correct colors after RealColors LEBL.
RealTraffic reinstalled and the problem was resolved.

• 9 months later...

Hello guys I down loaded real colour on tower 3d after messing around with it i got it up some airlines were white n it was bugging me so I tried re down real colour, I've followed all the links tower 3d stream to the right file and I'm only getting the custom made up airlines, it is frustrating me I've followed forums deleted reloaded over and over and I'm still getting custom air lines, at klaxx is it, it's really frustrating and im normally good with computers but this is really defeating me... Help 

28 minutes ago, Arronavfc said:

Hello guys I down loaded real colour on tower 3d after messing around with it i got it up some airlines were white n it was bugging me so I tried re down real colour, I've followed all the links tower 3d stream to the right file and I'm only getting the custom made up airlines, it is frustrating me I've followed forums deleted reloaded over and over and I'm still getting custom air lines, at klaxx is it, it's really frustrating and im normally good with computers but this is really defeating me... Help 

Did you get real traffic or real cool because if u got real color an you don't have real traffic u will get the made up airlines even tho u downloaded the real traffic

1 hour ago, Arronavfc said:

I have both pal, is there a particular order to down load them in 

The order shouldn't really matter, but logically it makes sense to install RT before RC. The screenshots from @Béla above should be what your folder structure and contents look like. If you are still having issues you probably need to share screenshots - obviously, something has not been installed in the correct location.