The simFlight Network Forums

Text to speech issue, can't hear pilots most of the time

mfirewalker

Hi,

not a speech recognition issue here, but the other way round. I can't here the pilots most of the time. I see their transmissions in the history but can only here few of them. I either here their complete transmission or nothing at all. Even if I here nothing in terms of speech, I can still here the volume being reduced, but not a long as the transmission would take. The observations I made so far are as follows:

Pilot initiated transmissions (e.g. ready to taxi, with you): I can hear them sometimes.
Pilot reading back my command via mouse click: I can hear them like 50% of the time.
Pilot reading back by command via speech recognition: I rarely get anything to hear.

I am using the current Steam Edition of Tower!3D Pro and tried both, Vanilla and Real Traffic addon.

Unfortunately, I cannot attach my logs as I am not allowed to upload more than 20KB of attachments. You might want to download them from my server instead: https://druckwelle-hq.de/~mirage/tower_logs.zip

Test speech in game settings and Windows is working fine.

Help is much appreciated as without the pilot's voices, gameplay suffers a lot.

• 4 weeks later...