The simFlight Network Forums

Help needed with Real Traffic addon

Space Baron

I bought Tower3D Pro yesterday on Steam (V1.1.132.1235 SP2) which I run on Windows 10 Home. No issues of any kind. Even the voice recognition works after I spend some time training the computer to my voice.

I then bought the Real Traffic addon (SP4v2) and installed it. It works and I can see the different aircraft in Tower3D Pro, but the aircraft all white. None of them has any identifying marks on them.

I the reinstalled the package into a dummy directory to see if the installer had not messed up, but that was not it. Real Traffic installs into [Tower 3D Pro] under a directory named [Extensions]. In this directory are two more for [Airfields] and [Airplanes]. Everything seems to be normal, but I cannot see any textures for the aircraft, unless they are embedded in the package files.

How can I get textured aircraft? Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks for the reply. I figured that out about a minute ago watching a You Tube video about the package.

Buying two packages to get one to work... This makes sense! They should have just put everything in one package from the start or at least said so on their website! Right now I feel like being extorted.