The simFlight Network Forums

KLAS for Tower!3D TEASER

FeelThere_Vic

Russellfire... it doesn't look anything like KDEN either.  EGLL's been done in other games, and I think I've heard it mentioned in being in discussion for this game as well once they get the permission to use satellite image issue resolved.  I haven't heard a peek about KDEN.  It's the airport in the US with the longest commercial runway, and the highest control tower (in the US again) at the time of construction (not sure if this has changed).  It also has 6 non-crossing runways, and is designed for 12...  Ahhh, to have room.

Sweet! Looking good there Vic!

While I am thinking about it, are you guys concentrated on new airports vs. upgrading existing ones? I was thinking of KPHL where taxiways have changed, KJFK as well. Figured they are on a back burner, but as the saying goes... if you don't ask.

Thanks Vic, and keep up the good work, it is much appreciated!

P.

Awesome, thanks guys! Looking forward to KLAS. I have just bought a top of the range Alienware laptop because my old Vaio struggles with some airports and KATL is more like a photo than a video, hardly any movement at all, and totally unplayable. I've also bought the new Alienware monitor so double screens!  I can't wait for my new beast to be delivered.

36 minutes ago, winsaudi said:

Awesome, thanks guys! Looking forward to KLAS. I have just bought a top of the range Alienware laptop because my old Vaio struggles with some airports and KATL is more like a photo than a video, hardly any movement at all, and totally unplayable. I've also bought the new Alienware monitor so double screens!  I can't wait for my new beast to be delivered.

It was a good choice! 

3 hours ago, blipadouzi said:

Do you have a release date, or best planned for the KLAS release?  I don't even need an exact date if you want to keep that a secret, just trying to plan my budget accordingly.  1 week, 1 month, 5 months is good enough.

Thanks

This was posted on Friday, August 25, 2017 by Vic, a handful of articles ago. You must have missed his post.

"We hope to make you guys excited sometimes next week :)"

You should also read the posts about Real Traffic and Real Color.

I hope nobody in the U. S. made family plans for the Labor Day weekend...........

RickyJ

Not plans for Labor Day weekend... but I do have work plans Labor Day week... that involve flying into Las Vegas.  :-D  I'll definitely look at airports differently since picking up this simulator.

Edit.... as a side note, will Real Traffic ever include traffic from major events like the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight?  630x355.jpg2842246300000578-3065788-image-a-43_1430