The simFlight Network Forums

KLAS (Real Color)

Gump

Hello, 

I just purchased the KLAS Airport and also Real Color for KLAS, and the airport works but when I add the Real Color (RC) to my Tower!3D Pro, it does not work, I was wondering if I can get some help with this? 

Thanks

HOME> AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL > REAL COLOR KLAS FOR TOWER!3D
REAL COLOR KLAS FOR TOWER!3D
Nyerges Design
Real Color for KLAS brings color and life to the KLAS airport. By adding liveries to airplanes Nyerges Design helps the user to easier identify airlines.
Real Color KLAS includes all airline liveries for each airplanes operating in and out from the Las Vegas International airport (based on the Nyerges Design Real Traffic schedule).
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Requires Nyerges Design Real Traffic for Tower!3D and Tower!3D PRO

The system requirements include Real Traffic for Tower!3D. You cannot have just Real Color for KLAS.
RickyJ
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, futureboy said:
HOME> AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL > REAL COLOR KLAS FOR TOWER!3D
REAL COLOR KLAS FOR TOWER!3D
Nyerges Design
Real Color for KLAS brings color and life to the KLAS airport. By adding liveries to airplanes Nyerges Design helps the user to easier identify airlines.
Real Color KLAS includes all airline liveries for each airplanes operating in and out from the Las Vegas International airport (based on the Nyerges Design Real Traffic schedule).
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Requires Nyerges Design Real Traffic for Tower!3D and Tower!3D PRO

The system requirements include Real Traffic for Tower!3D. You cannot have just Real Color for KLAS.
RickyJ

He has the same issue as me, we both have RT and RC for KLAS  but it still displays default aircraft.

airplanes_texpack6.manifest and airplanes_texpack6 are both located here for me; E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks

You may have to go the route I did when I added ATL - start with a clean install for the entire game and add all the pieces one at a time, starting with Tower!3D Pro, Real Traffic, Real Traffic ###, Real Color ###. Make sure to back up any changes you've made to pertinent files if necessary. Not the easiest solution, but it does work.

Ken

58 minutes ago, EGPH said:

He has the same issue as me, we both have RT and RC for KLAS  but it still displays default aircraft.

airplanes_texpack6.manifest and airplanes_texpack6 are both located here for me; E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks

Gump doesn't mention Real Traffic.

In your case, where is Tower installed? The normal default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro

9 hours ago, EGPH said:

I didn't have Sp5, i had no idea about it. I've only just joined the community so didn't actually realise there had been an update.

So now that you installed SP5 for Real Traffic for Tower!3DPro everything is working correctly?

RickyJ