The simFlight Network Forums

Just bought KATL and it's not working

Dana Rippey

I have had Tower3D pro for a while now and been playing the original 3 airports only.  Decided to branch out today and buy another add-on Real traffic and KATL airport.  I downloaded both and installed both.  Went into the game as admin as usual, but it's not showing KATL as an accessible airport and I've run the installation twice.  I haven't verified if real traffic is working yet.  This is not KATL real traffic.  It was just the Real Traffic for Pro at $9.99 or something like that.  Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong would be helpful, thanks!  Info, this is the version bought through ATC Suite and not the steam.

So I went back and tried to reinstall it so I could see where it was going.  It was going to ProgramFiles(x86)\FeelThere\Tower3D\Extensions\Airfields

I purchased Tower3D before Pro version ever came out and upgraded when Pro became available.  So I went back and redirected it to go to ProgramFiles(x86)\Feelthere\Tower3DPro\Extensions\Airfields

However, whenever I go into the game, it is not showing as playable, just the "click on the banner for more info" which takes you to the site to purchase the game again.

The airports and Real Traffic need to be installed in the Tower root folder. The path Ricky mentions above is correct (i.e., do not install the add-on in the Airfields folder). 

Also FYI, there is only one Real Traffic.As new airports are released and you purchase them, you'll want to re-download the latest service pack (currently SP5) using your original email and links.