The simFlight Network Forums

POV Axes not saving

Hi Pete

With FSUIPC5 (including latest 5.112), I have found that the POV (joystick HAT) is not saving to the FSUIPC5.ini  [Axes] section when using Axis Assignment / Send to FS as normal axis / Pan View (see attached image). When I open the FSUIPC dialog again and operate the HAT, the field is blank. I had had to manually edit FSUIPC5.ini to add the line:

n=3P,0,F,66416,0,0,0 -{ TO SIM: PAN_VIEW }-  (where n is the next entry line)

FSUIPC5.ini attached as after OK clicked.

FSUIPC5-PanView1.JPG

FSUIPC5.ini

3 hours ago, Scotfleiger said:

With FSUIPC5 (including latest 5.112),

Actually the latest is 5.121a.

3 hours ago, Scotfleiger said:

I have found that the POV (joystick HAT) is not saving to the FSUIPC5.ini  [Axes] section when using Axis Assignment / Send to FS as normal axis / Pan View (see attached image). When I open the FSUIPC dialog again and operate the HAT, the field is blank

Just with POV or just with Pan View assigned? Because FSUIPC doesn't distinguish between axis or assignment, in the sense that they are all treated the same way -- just numbers. If that one specific instance doesn't save then none of them will, for any axis to anything. Is that the case for you?

Pete