The simFlight Network Forums

CUSTOM (REAL) traffic #1 - KLAX!!! FREE to the Community!

ATControl  -- Joe

Thanks for this.

You said to copy to 'both' folders but I have steam edition and could not find a Feelthere folder anywhere??

Copied to steam folder only and played 0600 to 0800.

All good except 1 in every 7 or 8 dont have Liveries (is this because I only have RC for LAX only?)

Also could not get any voice response/action from ABW743 Cargo. Text commands did work.

Cheers thanks.

3 hours ago, FS1TR said:

Joe:

A quick question on the terminal file.  Does Ethiopian Air actually use terminal 6 or should it be at TBIT?

Tom

According to LAX site, Ethiopian arrives to terminal B, but departs out of 6.  Since Tower3DPro has no 'towing' functions to move the jet to Terminal 6, then Terminal 6 is my choice for in and out.

terminalclip.png

• ATControl -- Joe changed the title to CUSTOM (REAL) traffic #1 - KLAX!!! FREE to the Community!

Joe (or anyone),

I finally got around to installing your schedule, however my game seems to be hanging at 63% during the loading process.  Any ideas?

I made copies of the original Terminal and Schedule files and removed them.  I replaced them with copies of yours.  I do not have the Notes file in there.

18 minutes ago, CL30 said:

Joe (or anyone),

I finally got around to installing your schedule, however my game seems to be hanging at 63% during the loading process.  Any ideas?

I made copies of the original Terminal and Schedule files and removed them.  I replaced them with copies of yours.  I do not have the Notes file in there.

Are you sure you removed the files from BOTH the FEELTHERE and your source folder (i.e. Steam or wherever else you got the game from) are replaced them in BOTH locations?  If you're at 63% that means that the files do not match in both locations.  

Joe,

11 minutes ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Are you sure you removed the files from BOTH the FEELTHERE and your source folder (i.e. Steam or wherever else you got the game from) are replaced them in BOTH locations?  If you're at 63% that means that the files do not match in both locations.  

Ah, I must have missed that part.  I'll fiddle with it and see what I can do.  Thanks!

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Hindsave said:

Joe,  

Great work here and thanks for the files.  Any chance you have instructions on how to load the text files into the game as I am admittedly a novice with this...

Thanks much!

Hindsave

Check the READ ME file that is bundled with each of the traffic updates I do.  It has instructions towards the bottom.  

But to save you some time .......

1.  Always make a backup copy of your game files somewhere on your comp just in case.

2.  Inside the "feelthere" or "steam folder" you need to locate the "Airfields" folder which would have all the airports you own.  You just need to open the LAX folder and copy the dropbox files into that folder and you're done.  Piece of cake.  

Hi good morning, sorry for my question, i have a RT, RC KLAX,RC,JFK and RC PHIL.

With a beatiful custom klax file i note that not all airplanes has the livery or painted,so for example B787-9Virgin...where can i found this and other livery?

Which RC i must buy?

Thankyou so much for the help!

13 hours ago, stuch17 said:

Hi good morning, sorry for my question, i have a RT, RC KLAX,RC,JFK and RC PHIL.

With a beatiful custom klax file i note that not all airplanes has the livery or painted,so for example B787-9Virgin...where can i found this and other livery?

Which RC i must buy?

Thankyou so much for the help!

You dont' have to buy anything 'extra' for LAX.  The reason you're not seeing the liveries is b/c when the developer wrote the 'real traffic' it was ages ago and is completely outdated.  Therefore, many of the planes in the custom schedule that ACTUALLY fly into LAX were never created with a livery for the game.  This has been brought to the developers attention many times.  

If liveries are important to you, you can search the airline livery files and verify which model does exist in the game and alter the game files to your liking.  

16 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

You dont' have to buy anything 'extra' for LAX.  The reason you're not seeing the liveries is b/c when the developer wrote the 'real traffic' it was ages ago and is completely outdated.  Therefore, many of the planes in the custom schedule that ACTUALLY fly into LAX were never created with a livery for the game.  This has been brought to the developers attention many times.  

If liveries are important to you, you can search the airline livery files and verify which model does exist in the game and alter the game files to your liking.  

Ok Joe, thank you for your completed answer!

So hopes  one day have more real liveries for new airplanes (B787, A350, etc) that every day enter in flight line:)

On 20/9/2017 at 3:32 AM, ATControl -- Joe said:

Good Day All,

Happy to announce that I have completed a full custom schedule overhaul for LAX.  This is the first of many to come, and is being offered for FREE to the community.  If you are interested, send me a direct message and I will supply the files for you.

CUSTOM SCHEDULE #1 -- FULL day action from Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX) from September 2, 2017.  A full day of flights.  1600+ flights re-coded and tested for that day alone!

**EDITED**  The most recent version of the Schedule & Terminal files are written as of 10-4-2017. 

DROPBOX -- KLAX Custom Traffic # 1 -- 9-2-2017

HAPPY CONTROLLING!!!!

Hi Joe, i'm very entusiastic player about your incredible job!! Thank you soo much!!

I would like ask you if is not a disturb for you,if when you update the your Cutom Files, you could correct the the Title date in first page hier.

For example, now i see that the date is 9-2-2017 but the files are update to 1-8-2018:)

Really, thankyou again for the Files:)

Alessandro S.

41 minutes ago, AirJamaica said:

It worked fine for me, thank a lot man! But I see some white aircraft with no livery...before this update pack there wasn't any white livery at LAX. Can I fix this in some way?

What update pack?  My schedule has nothing to do with the developers real traffic files.  It has the same effect as any other schedule out there—if the livery exists from the developer then the plane will have colors.  If it doesn’t exist the plane will be white.  

59 minutes ago, VenturaGuy101 said:

All files are compatible with Tower!3D and Tower!3D Pro as long as you have Real Traffic and Real Colors.  The only difference is you have voice recognition in Pro. 

yea am good with tower 3d its a nice game..enjoing it much..thanks for your answer.-.