The simFlight Network Forums

Fuel Levels Reset

Hello Pete,

I'm trying to track down a problem that seems to have developed recently.

I load-up a flight in FSX using the latest registered version of FSUIPC and set the fuel levels I require for my up and coming flight (say 50% in the default cessna tanks) .

After a short period of time when I go back and check the fuel levels, they have reverted back to 100%.

I have checked that the parking spot is not set-up as a re-fuelling spot in the scenery so it can't be this.

I do sometimes run GSX I have asked Umberto for his input but so far without any success.

So after racking my brain the only thing I can think of that I have changed recently is changing from an un-registered to a registered version of FSUIPC.

I admit that it seems very unlikely that this would have any input to my problem but I have to ask the question......just in case (hope you understand??)

Also I was wondering if you may have heard of anyone else having this type of problem and are aware of a solution?

Any help or direction would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dave

13 hours ago, DaveEastwood said:

So after racking my brain the only thing I can think of that I have changed recently is changing from an un-registered to a registered version of FSUIPC.

FSUIPC does not write to fuel levels, whether registered or unregistered. There are no facilities in FSUIPC to maintain fuel levels unless a client program does so by using FSUIPC to write to fuel offsets -- but that would work whether FSUIPC was registered or not.

It sounds like you have some other add-on doing it. You'll need to stop them all running, then add them back one by one. This includes anything installed IN FS, i.e. via DLL.XML entries, and LUA files (plug-ins) in the Modules folder..

Pete